Reviews for msn haikus
simpleplan13 chapter 5 . 2/19/2010
I like the personification in the first line. I would have never thought of personifying street lamps, but it worked perfectly. I also loved the play on words in the last stanza, it worked well and was really interesting.

PS Check out the Review Game and/or its Review Marathon (link in my profile.)
simpleplan13 chapter 3 . 2/19/2010
I like the personification of the stars. It was very sweet and unique. I also like the the ending, it's really sweet. Though the second line I think is 8 syllables...
simpleplan13 chapter 2 . 2/19/2010
I didn't like the first line break. It seemed a bit choppy. I do like the piece though, I think specifying the season is a nice touch of details. I also like the contrast with together and apart. It's a really interesting idea.
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
I love the Owl City references 'cause I like that band and 'cause they're very subtle.

I like the piece, I think your word choices like blow and cracks work really well.

Nice job!

PS Check out the Review Game and/or its Review Marathon (link in my profile.)
Faithless Juliet chapter 5 . 2/5/2010
I loved this one, I think this one might be my favorite in the whole series. Wonderful work. Both voice and metaphor were unmatched.

Faithless Juliet chapter 4 . 2/5/2010
Interesting overall, though not as strong as the others.

Faithless Juliet chapter 3 . 2/5/2010
For this one I didn't get a sense of possession; it felt more like you were speaking of love as a feeling, rather than another person in the room.

Faithless Juliet chapter 2 . 2/5/2010
An interesting play on words. It makes me think that in their unity they broke each other.

Faithless Juliet chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
The first line wonderful imagery. It makes me think of pop culture.

nickyO chapter 4 . 2/4/2010
solid relationship piece, clever.
nickyO chapter 3 . 2/4/2010
pretty and warm
nickyO chapter 2 . 2/4/2010
There is alot to like in this one. The separated "i" in the first line and the power in the third line. Great job.
nickyO chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
:) Bringing good out of insomnia, who would have thought?
Manuel Fajar chapter 5 . 2/3/2010
in your eyes’ sparkle

dwells clear beam of starlight dim

mysteries and dreams
Manuel Fajar chapter 4 . 2/3/2010
at time’s end fate waits

patiently releasing all

till sun’s light does fade