Reviews for Prince Ajnin and Other Tales
SeLaVi chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
Ooooh, you got me there. I hadn't figured out that Ajnin was ninja in reverse at all, yet im already enjoying this!
Disney Is Hardcore chapter 11 . 6/13/2013
I've just realised that these are Avenant and Fairfax from the fair one with the locks of gold. Aw :) it's one of my personal favourites, mostly because of the misconception that is dispelled at the end. (I find it very funny).

I also like that Avenant's (nephew?) is just like him, personality, looks and intelligence-wise.
Disney Is Hardcore chapter 17 . 6/13/2013
Gnik, king, I should start expecting these, really.
Disney Is Hardcore chapter 10 . 6/13/2013
You're quite the fan of Ajnin the ninjas, aren't you? Though I admit I like it too. Poor Eli.
chinun chapter 2 . 9/20/2012
*sigh*... this story is so beautiful... :'D
Thepeopleinmyheadarenuts chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Wow I can't believe I didn't notice that ajnin was ninja backwards.
rabbah chapter 17 . 7/16/2011
'Ajnin' is a very popular name it seems, no? I love how you manage to seemingly effortlessly to change a fairytale into your own.
frogs of war chapter 17 . 7/5/2011
I thought Ajnin was going to be very cleaver and the king much less so, especially with how easy he was seen through at the river, but the king really held is own. I really enjoyed this.
frogs of war chapter 16 . 6/12/2011
Very nice story, now that I finally got around to reading it.

Kings don't listen very well. Mahalaxmi knew best, didn't she? Mom certainly did.

A word or two is missing. "terror of his enemy—a state not encouraged by the king's —the king" The king's what?

And "and the effects of his became less acute" His what?

Also: I tried this evening to review the latest chapter of East O'the Sun, but FP wouldn't let me. I really liked the story and their happy ending.
Seramis chapter 7 . 5/29/2011
Love it! I grew up hearing this fairy tale love the new spin on it! (I'm from Ukraine) hehehehehe
NiomiImako Niomi fanfic.net chapter 16 . 5/2/2011
HEYY!This was all so awesome!I fink you're awesome!KYA!

I lmao at the last story and my mother told me that I was going crazy on her...anyways I loved this!If I was in America I would totally buy your book but sadly I live in the Caribbean(Grenada)and I know I know many people would love to live here and I do acknowledge that I live in a paradise but my life has kinda been hell,due to locals who treat locals like royalty and sickens my soul...wow got carried away there are truly gifted I wuv you for ur awesomeness!
Laura chapter 10 . 4/28/2011
I see you like recycling names...and ninjas

I don't blame you. I am quite partial to ninjas myself.
theauthor94 chapter 16 . 12/28/2010
Loved it~!

So cute!
Blackers chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
it seemed very fast. i did not notice at all that his name was ninja backwards.
frogs of war chapter 15 . 11/9/2010
Evariste was equal parts stupid and adorable. Even when he acted foolishly, I laughed instead of getting annoyed.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »