Reviews for Magician Maho
Kaos Ninja9 chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Good first chapter. The only suggestion I would make is that you put a section at the end of each chapter to define some of the Japanese words/phrases you used. I knew what everthing meant, but some may be confused if they are not too familiar with Japanese. Keep up the good work, and thank you for reviewing my story.
lili999 chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
We are a leading company that wholesales Adidas shoes, brand shoes

,bags,caps,watches ect. such as Ipod nano, lv bags,caps,nike shoes,

air jordan series(1-22),air force1,air max series,shox series,

ape bapesta shoes,adidas shoes puma shoes etc. We have different colors,

fashionable designs for your choice. Top quality with a reasonable price,

Our product sell well all over the world,.And we also can make according

to your we accept mixed order. we also accept sample orde.

we have good relationship with many companies,we have good after sell

service and dispatching goods fast and safe,so if you are interested in it,

feel free to contact us:

web: /
Niki Tori chapter 12 . 5/17/2010
So we find all about Suzuha mother! Cool. Awe, Mahou got a date to the dance! I can't wait to see what happens next!I am very curious!

Niki Tori chapter 11 . 5/6/2010
I am very anxious to see what will occur in the next installment. Also I am very curious as to why Suzuha's mother perhaps changed her name. Good chapter!

Niki Tori chapter 10 . 5/6/2010
Another nice chapter. Plenty of arduous training for Mahou and the fire group I see! You are improving very well with your writing!

Niki Tori chapter 9 . 5/6/2010
Nice chapter...lol. I liked how Mahou ignited the whole ballroom ceiling! Finally she discovers her talent!

oh . story-holic chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
Nanny-Nenny! 0 is this the story you were talking about on your PM? It's good so far! It reminds me a little of Gakuen Alice, WHICH I LOVE SO MUCH! kep it up ;)
Foray Aisa chapter 8 . 4/11/2010
Good chapter. I'm beginning to believe that you're going to be a better writer than me. Haha. Looking forward to future chapters. )

- F.A
Niki Tori chapter 8 . 4/4/2010
This was a very good chapter! You really did a great job, Nanny Nenny! I wonder what will happen after Maho recovers. That was a overwhelming bit of info. And to have all of those people there to tell her...very frightening.

Niki Tori chapter 2 . 3/22/2010
First off I want to apologize for the late reviews. I had some errands to run. Since I've read ahead... in this review I am going to just bring up what I liked in this chapter the most.

My favorite was the relationship description of the fraternal twins Ryou and Kyou. Kyou is so awesome. lol. If I had a sibling I'd probably behave similarly. Yes she is way too protective.

Also how you explained the image of Kyoko, I thought that was very nicely done.

Overall it was a very nice chapter, Nanny!

Niki Tori chapter 6 . 3/14/2010
This was a good chapter. Some nice description was used. Poor Suzuha, being left alone lol. And also I like the interaction between the girls in the dining room.

Niki Tori chapter 5 . 3/12/2010
My apologies for the late review. This is a very interesting story! Miho is definitely on my favorite character list.

I noticed you switched point of view in this chapter. Also you've written a really good and emotional ending. Well done!Your third person writing is nice.

Much love and Many Hugs!

Foray Aisa chapter 5 . 3/4/2010
Wow. A little late from the date it was up. Not a bad chapter. Keep it up! )

- F.A
Niki Tori chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
That was an adorable chapter! It was so nice of Suzuha to cheer Maho up. That was so wrong for the class to get dead silent like that just because she is currently magic-less lol.

If I may make a suggestion, i think it would help if you added more descriptive words and combined some of your smaller sentences in your story telling.

For example:

Original Version

"She gave me a slight smile to greet me. The smile was a cold one and not very happy."

Two Possible Revisions

"She gave a cold,unhappy smile to greet me."

or

"Mayuko greeted me with a horribly despondent smile."

I really feel as though you have wonderful potential! This work is a classic in the continue to focus on enhancing your work to its peak.

Markuu-kun chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
For the first half of the story i did not know she was a she. And for that I feel really slow.