Reviews for Where the Road Leads
katmama chapter 40 . 11/15/2013
Wow! I certainly never saw this coming. Oh, but there are so many things that could go wrong from here if they aren't careful. Hurry, hurry, hurry and finish the story! Do we get a happily ever after?
BLESH chapter 40 . 5/20/2013
You. Must. Write. More. ANYTHING LESS AND THERE WILL BE SEVERE CONSEQUENCES INVOLVING KITTENS AND POLIO. So. Finish it. Because I love you and you're writing. Not even kidding, you are outstandingly amazing and you're lucky we don't live in the same country else you would probably be in significant danger. Update something. Anything. Please.
Guest chapter 40 . 4/12/2013
*gasp*, can it be? two whole chapters have gone by with ur authors note! what has teh world come too!
oooh, can't wait to read what happens next! i really hope you don't kill of Bell, that would be very sad...
Guest chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
haha, i think i'm in love with ur story, it has a bit of everything in it!
although, i wish david would grow a pair... but alas, that can't be helped!
Hedgehog Named Fish chapter 29 . 4/12/2013
i don't like david. just thought i'd throw that out there.
love the story though! :)
Hedgehog Named Fish chapter 13 . 4/11/2013
i think your story is my fav on fictionpress, look forward to reading more!
i also think that your author notes are hilarious, i think there the best part of the story (kidding)!
Shay Evans chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
The details were very well put together. And though the plot is very cheesy, it feels right :) I love the humor in the story, it provides comic relief. I love the characters and i hope you continue with them. OH and if you write another chapter Please bring more and unique characters, its so interesting that way _ i'm going to stop talking now... XOXO
chella chapter 39 . 7/12/2012
I found your story a few weeks ago and got hooked. Chapter after chapter was a cliffhanger but I still didnt see this coming. Well, I'm hooked. Update soon 3!
Flame Darkmoon chapter 39 . 4/28/2012
Awesomeness personified!
Awesome Sauce with Cool Beans chapter 38 . 12/1/2011
tis true.
pomie people chapter 38 . 11/18/2011
NOOOOO! charlotte can't die! whats a matter with you! she can't die! what about david? whats jenna going to say when she realised when charlotte saved her life with the price of her own? shit, whats anna going to say? i would not like to be in the same room as her when she finds out that charlottes dead... update soon please!
pomie people chapter 37 . 11/4/2011
OMG! this book is so good! i can't stop reading it! what happens next! will you please update to soon!
SnowyAshCat chapter 36 . 6/28/2011
I LOVE this story. It's amazing. I just came across it yesterday and to avoid the annoyance of having to stop after every chapter - which was completely impossible considering some of your cliff hangers - I waited till I got to the newest chapter posted to review. But I really enjoy it and can't wait for more. Tho if you're planning to go back and change things (like how Charlotte tells David everything in one night) then I might have to go back and completely reread everything soon anyways. (Not that I mind. Like I said it's complete AWESOMENESS and I normally reread good stories a lot anyways)

Two things that I don't like tho... is :

1) The fact that you said it's getting close to the end. :'( I know sometimes a story just kinda has everything end and starting something new or trying to draw more out on the old things can become long and perhaps a bit redundant if you're not careful, but it doesn't mean I have to be HAPPY bout it ending, right? And a few more things might could be added to make it longer without wearing it out too much I bet (or it might just be me trying to beg for more awesomeness... :/ )

But anyways...

2) I TOTALLY loved Reye... I kinda had wondered when u first introduced her and she recognized Charlotte if she might have been a relative or a member of her Dad's coven or something. Then when you proved me right I was So happy only to then become worried that you'd make her evil and trying to kill Charlotte. Which (incidentally) I'm so glad you didn't! :D But now I'm sad cuz it seems like she won't be in the story again and Charlotte never told Reye the truth. :( I was so hoping she'd get to help Charlotte hunt Micheal down and maybe like go home and start a new coven/guild/thingy that could like try to make peace r something...

But Anyways... plz forgive my rambling and all. I really like your story and can't wait for the next chapter. :) Of course I'm also interested in the possible changes you mentioned too. XD

PLZ Update soon
Prongs Stenberg chapter 5 . 6/12/2011
I'm just curious, what year does this story take place?

'Cause if it's 2010, the year it was posted, that would make Charlotte 18, so she would've graduated from high school and she'd have been able to get a job already :/
Icelynx-Venom-Pheonix-Fire chapter 35 . 5/29/2011