Reviews for Where the Road Leads
hauntedtower chapter 35 . 5/29/2011
!

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW CLIFF HANGER

btw your story is so intruiging that I have spent most of my day reading this when I hav REALLY important studying(stupid finals)

tuesday

i will be really disappointed if there isn't more to come.

KEEP UP THE AWESOME WRITING
xxCandlelightxx chapter 36 . 5/1/2011
what is ur user name o d?

mine i dont have any stories up since I'm in the editing process for most of them
xxCandlelightxx chapter 35 . 4/20/2011
There is a site called where you can post your story, it's safe and secure, it disables the highlight and copy button on all story pages and it very reliable.

A similar site is that has the same features but does have a voting system where stories would be reviewed by publishers if they get enough votes.

Hope you have a better experience with another site
Icelynx-Venom-Pheonix-Fire chapter 34 . 3/27/2011
i feel the end nearing it makes me wanna cry its such a good story
lala1234142 chapter 33 . 3/22/2011
I REALLY like your story! It has suspense, action, romance, O-M-G A PLOT (I think many of stories don't have plots which is really a shame and I applaud everyone who actually do (as you can see I have gone through a tough time, plot-less)), AND ITS HILARIOUS! You got me hooked.

David really needs to open his eyes, its such a shame, but understandable.

What is going on in the mind of Bell!

Its so sad! Char's whole life has been a lie!

How could David just let her go like that! ::grumbles under breath:: IDIOT!

SO! I was at the end of this chapter and gasping like a fish when you said "I'm actually coming relatively near the end"... how is that possible! YOU ARE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE CLIMAX! HOW CAN YOU END IT... unless... IT MUST BE A CLIFFHANGER! Do you know what is worse then finishing a book (oh and i totally agree with you a couple chapters ago)... a cliffhanger... YOU MUST BE KIDDING ME! IF YOU END IT IN A CLIFF HANGER, THAT WOULD BE LIKE TEARING MY HEART INTO TWO,CHEWING IT, SPITING IT OUT AND THEN STOMPING ON IT! AT LEAST BOOKS GIVE CLOSER! "I NEED CLOSURE!"(hahahha! My favorite line in Jersey Shores, I disdain that show but that was hilarious... )

p.s. I am not crazy... okay maybe just a little... but still!

p.p.s. I realized you used quite a few words of SAT vocabulary! I was so excited whenever I came across a word! Kudos to you!
Arreana chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
I write my review as I read, so here we go!:

“round of computer solitary” – ‘solitaire’

“I had in-tented to” – ‘intended’

“but it awed my enough” – ‘he’ and ‘me’

“seemed so filled fine feature” – missing a ‘with’ there?

“from meeting his face” – ‘her’?

“may be living her,” – ‘here’

“just on side-step” – ‘one’

“The man finally and rose” – you’re missing a word here! Oops!

“we live on acreage” – ‘we live on several acreages’ – this makes more snese when you say later that she had to have gone a couple miles, which is still pretty far. One acre is definitely not that large. I live on five and our property is only mile long.

“ushering my forward” – ‘me’

“but I was a silent as the night” – ‘as silent as’

I really liked the turn this chapter took halfway through. I was worried this was going to be another angsty teenage, highschool drama and then the fantasy aspect came out. I can really appreciate that. You’re writing flows well and keeps the reader interested, I hope you garner more reviews for your work, I think you deserve it!

Oh, and the typos were a biggie, they always look so soul crushing when typed out like that, but they weren’t bad!

Thanks for your wonderful review on Farro,

Arreana
calvinandhobs chapter 33 . 3/2/2011
Ok, so first, I LOVE this story!

Second; sorry I haven't reviewed sooner. When I start reading a new story that has a lot of chapters, I read through to the end before I review, so I don't ask stupid questions that get answered later.

Anywho, I really like this. When I started reading it seemed like it was gonna be kind of cliche, but it's not at all! I really like it, and from now on, I will review often *smiles*.

Keep writing!
Icelynx-Venom-Pheonix-Fire chapter 25 . 1/26/2011
I swear just for variety sake let her fall in love with a vamp...please? David is such a bitch no offense to his creator
mistedglass chapter 32 . 1/18/2011
Please update! This story is awesome so far, and I'm hooked )
Aneira Crimson chapter 32 . 1/14/2011
The Orinis are so narrowminded... Update soon! Thanks!
80feetdeep chapter 32 . 1/14/2011
This story is great. It's a pure shame how little reviews it has. Keep it up!
anon chapter 32 . 1/12/2011
I love this story.
Snow White's Dream chapter 32 . 1/12/2011
A new chapter! Squeal! ;) I'm not sure if I ever reviewed yet... (Hehehe... If I didn't then I purposefully ignored your review threats _) I so love this story. She's bitchy yet deep, yet somehow even nicey and that's, well, nicey :)

See ya in the next chapter!
Aneira Crimson chapter 31 . 1/5/2011