Reviews for Where the Road Leads
This IS a cliffhanger!
concreteangelxx0 chapter 31 . 1/2/2011
ah sdhflaisuiarudsuvdfbgir its insane how good it is :D :D :D
slg87 chapter 3 . 1/2/2011
Again, the school thing is rather painful. To be completely honest I didn't read half of this chapter because of it. We did get some interesting insite on her abilities, so it wasn't all bad. It's not your writing - you are writing quite well, actually - it's the setting. To the right audience this is probably a brilliant book so far, and I'm sure you have many people who are loving it. I'm just not one of them.
slg87 chapter 2 . 1/2/2011
I don't understand why she is bothering to go to school. It seems like a waste of time to me. If she's after her sister, and she wants to stay away from government officials who will try to foster home her, school is not the place to go. Plus I believe that you need to provide parent/guardian information to even attend a public school. I understand that you have characters at the school that will be important later, but don't those kids go other places? Couldn't she meet them out in the community somewhere? Sorry, but geometry class is absolutely boring and semi-painful to read about to anyone who isn't in high school or isn't a mathematician. I think you should scrap it all, the whole school thing. Other than that you have a good story.

Towards the middle, you have several commas where you should have periods (they're within quotes). I'm not noticing any other errors in that department.
slg87 chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Hello there :)

You wrote that memory scene very well. It seemed like I was in the head of a five year old (which is good because that's what you were going for). The whole beginning dragged for me. I teach high school kids so I really don't give a sniz about their social lives. It was still well written, just not interesting for me.
concreteangelxx0 chapter 30 . 12/20/2010
i like it its an awesome plot line! keep updating
So1Thought chapter 30 . 12/19/2010
Lol... Seriously, i've never seen ur puppy dog face so i can't say anything... Okay, I love u, that enough? And by the way, "HI".
Icelynx-Venom-Pheonix-Fire chapter 29 . 12/4/2010
hehe manitude?i want a car that cn do two hundred
Icelynx-Venom-Pheonix-Fire chapter 28 . 12/1/2010
you are mean ima sick a big dogand ginormas kitty on you *hiss*
So1Thought chapter 27 . 11/23/2010
Hahahahahaha... I'm contributing reviews so UPDATE!
Jade Reine chapter 27 . 11/23/2010
Aw, not a cliffhanger! I love the story!
Icelynx-Venom-Pheonix-Fire chapter 27 . 11/22/2010
hahaha one you are mean two you are psycotic i love it! *pouts* no more cliffies. please?
So1Thought chapter 26 . 11/17/2010
Cool... I hope that i get to see charlotte beat the crap out of them.. excuse the language..
Icelynx-Venom-Pheonix-Fire chapter 26 . 11/16/2010
hehe love your comebacks i burst out laughing and everybody looked at me like id lost it update soon please
sMoEpGhAiNe chapter 25 . 11/14/2010
o she gets kidnapped cant wait to see what happens next so PLEASE update soon
64 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »