Reviews for Where the Road Leads
PrettiSmitti chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
So far I am enamored with this story. Very descriptive and her personality reminds me of one of my own characters lol. David is the shit and Jenna is...a bitch. Cheetah girl reminds me of quite a few people I have met lol. Very interesting and well paced opening. I hate slow begginings but this kept pace, made me laugh, and made me wonder (What did Bell do when she went back? Why is David going out with a girl who clearly doesnt fit his 'criteria'? Whats class going to be like with nosy Leyla and will she possibly warm up to Ron/Vern cause personally I already love him _.)Btw I laughed so loud when he was sent in the hall. Anyway, Lette's successfully made more enemies then friends on day one without even trying and I'm sure it wont get any better for her. Hopefully we'll see some leadway on Bell next chap and some more developement between the characters. Constructive criticism: First person is a much more in depth way to write and to me its a lot more fun to really BE that person and whatnot so try to give us a little more...Lette, if you know what I mean. Right now she doesnt seem to have any deep under the surface emotions so I'd like to see some pain or hurt later on. This will be even more interesting when she finally becomes attracted to a boy :P Also a little more scenic description. I was seeing the characters vividly in my head so much so that your shorter descriptions of the atmosphere made it blur in comparison. But overall, wonderful story, wonderful start, and wonderfully potent characters. I believe this can become a great story and I will be reading on _
Aneira Crimson chapter 23 . 11/2/2010
Charlotte is so cute! And I wonder what exactly will the cat mean to her nwxt time.
Aneira Crimson chapter 20 . 10/27/2010
hahaha... sorry i didn't comment, i usually read ur updates at school and they don't encourage any form of chatting...
Icelynx-Venom-Pheonix-Fire chapter 22 . 10/24/2010
hehe sorry no offense but your a little crazy i love it
sMoEpGhAiNe chapter 21 . 10/20/2010
love this story

dont know why you dont have more review than this

please update soon cant wait to read
Aneira Crimson chapter 21 . 10/18/2010
you and charlotte rock!
Imagination's Dust chapter 20 . 10/16/2010
Pretty interesting story so far. Interesting take on vampires that I wouldn't have expected but...

David and Charlotte's relationship is going a bit too fast. x_x It's unreal. That's my only real problem with this so far. :D

- HT
Icelynx-Venom-Pheonix-Fire chapter 20 . 10/16/2010
i love your story. i want you to please finish. p.s. it isn't?
M chapter 6 . 10/4/2010
JANE AUSTIN DIDN'T WRITE WUTHERING HEIGHTS.
Aneira Crimson chapter 2 . 10/2/2010
I like Charlotte, she's really down to earth!
Sal VeRane chapter 13 . 9/6/2010
Wow! This is really well writen! I can't wait for the next chapter! And by the way, I've taken two year of German, and Fuchs is pronounced foo-chs. Um... the "ch" shouldn't sound like the "ch" in "change", but it should sound kind of like when a cat hisses. I don't really know any other way to describe it. Sorry XD
Azrik chapter 5 . 8/31/2010
Nice! I like the plot; it's exciting and really catches your interest. I was hooked after the first chapter I also really like your use of words, it's fun to read. Keep up the good work! (:
Kellala chapter 10 . 8/26/2010
Well, I just have to say that I never EVER review stories, unless I've really truly loved them, so please feel special. I am enamoured with this story! I love how you've described everything and everyone. It just feels really natural reading your descriptions of things. Very smooth. Plus I think Charlotte is very cool lady, despite some of her behavior. Also, David sounds delicious (and not in the edible way either).

I suppose I should also add some sort of constructive criticism, just to make this some sort of balanced review. I guess the only thing I can think of off the top of my head would be the typos. I did notice quite a few, and they did distract me a little bit, but no one's perfect, right?

Anywho, I do plan on checking back on you in the near future for updates. Thank you for writing this story :) I have really enjoyed it!

P.S. I did get your code in chapter 10, but one of the words in your code wrote out "loove." It made me chuckle.
nemo chapter 3 . 7/27/2010
At this point, I question why she bothers going to school. If she's a minor living alone and no one has caught on to that yet, there's no reason she can't skip out on school as well.

In addition, it seems like for high school a student would need a guardian of some sort to register the student. Unless she's not a minor and I'm confused? Also where does she get money to buy food? Just thoughts as I read.

I like Charlotte as a character and am interested to see how she reacts to more contact with the other kids. The story is good so far, enough for me to want to read more.

:) Keep writing and revising!
lili999 chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
hi !

Cheap retail watch, sunglasses, belt, hats/caps, High quality T-shirts,

ED hardy t-shirts,ED Hardy hoodies,ED hardy ,Jeans,GUCCI shoes,LV Handbag,Chanel

Handbag…high quality,low to