Reviews for Parody Songs
dreamer-13 chapter 19 . 11/23/2010
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :D Love it!
Queen of the Shadylands chapter 18 . 11/21/2010
Instances where it is not so good to think you can fly, particulary when you start mentioning rooftops. I liked the way you put 'on the verge of sobering up,' a dreadful state indeed. I have never before though heard of a hangover described as gross, hee hee, I might use that next time I have one.

dreamer-13 chapter 18 . 11/21/2010
Haha, a drinking song... awesome. Thanks for updating!
dreamer-13 chapter 17 . 10/28/2010
Hmm... I don't know the song you spoofed, but this song is pretty funny... Carry on with your songs.
Queen of the Shadylands chapter 17 . 10/27/2010
I prefer this to the origional. If you take the that from 'family that we come from?' and the 'the' from 'the police and guards' I think it woulf fit in time slightly better with the song. Some of the bits where Mica goes really high were good cos it was so easy to slip your words in. Nicely done.
dreamer-13 chapter 6 . 10/20/2010
dreamer-13 chapter 4 . 10/20/2010
*is a girl* *still laughed like a freaking maniac at this*
Queen of the Shadylands chapter 16 . 10/18/2010
Mythbusters are awesome! It's been so long since I have seen an episode. The only problem I found was that 'They ain't afraid to bust no myth' does not time well with the song, simply 'they're afraid of no myth' would fit better or... I dunno, 'they bust that myth.' That and it would have been nice to fit in examples of myths they busted. Loved the mention of Buster (got to love 'im) and they switch around at the end was fun.

-Q.S.
tinechris chapter 14 . 9/21/2010
lovee these so much, i wish i could read more.
Anthony Tesla chapter 14 . 7/22/2010
Wow...I just don't know what to say, and if I'm honest with you, most parody songs in this site, well...suck, and I was waiting for a train-wreck...

...I was wrong...

...Brilliant! I LOVED THEM
Queen of the Shadylands chapter 13 . 7/21/2010
My oh my. I've always been more of a fan of whistling in the dark, but each to his own. The first half fit better with the song in the background than the second half but otherwise nicely done. Couldn't help but smirk.

Queen of the Shadylands chapter 14 . 7/21/2010
Afraid I didn't really get this one, not a football fan, not really a watching sport fan, though I can manage rugby and motorbike racing if others are already watching them. I did work out that it was football at least.'De Jong's boots were high as Alonoso's chest' did not run in line with the song but otherwise good. I had forgotten how much I love that song.

CyanideMangoOfMassDestruction chapter 12 . 6/16/2010
Have you heard of Weird Al Yankovic? He writes and performs song parodies for a living. He's awesome. You should check it out on youtube. I bet you would like it.
CyanideMangoOfMassDestruction chapter 10 . 6/16/2010
I totally agree with your new lyrics! I hate it when people do that.
CyanideMangoOfMassDestruction chapter 8 . 6/16/2010
This one is awesome! YAY!
42 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »