Reviews for Parody Songs
CyanideMangoOfMassDestruction chapter 6 . 6/16/2010
I HATE this song so I loved this parody! Great job!
gangrene chapter 12 . 6/11/2010
You know, I chuckled a bit reading (and listening, I guess, since I was playing the actual songs behind each one?) each one, and that's an accomplishment, since I don't really laugh easily.

My favourites were Hey Dude, A Whole New War, Golddigger, and Killing Her Slowly (that last one because I can totally empathize with you. People like that are the reason that I pretty much refuse to do group work in class anymore.).

Anyways, what I've been working at getting at is that you should honestly get somebody to record some of these. Like, a friend who sings well, or some random off of Youtube, you know? I'm sure you've thought of this, but, well.

Thanks for writing this, in any case :D
Queen of the Shadylands chapter 12 . 4/10/2010
Okay, note to self, never get on Midnight bad side, but then I sort of knew that anyway. Not keen on the actual song though, the one by Rod Stewart.

-Queen of the Shadylands
Queen of the Shadylands chapter 10 . 3/25/2010
I think this is song that my flatmate would like to play to one of her fellow classmates. They are annoying aren't they, especially if they are naturally talented. I certainly could have done with this song back in drama class. Not all the lines quite fit right with the song in the background but the chorus sounded great.

-Queen og the Shadylands.
Queen of the Shadylands chapter 8 . 3/22/2010
Hee hee, nicely done. I can just picture you singing on the battle to freak out the enemy. I must say though that it is not the best version of a Whole New World, go on google and type in 'Awhole nude World' it had my friend and I in hysterics.

-Queen of the Shadylands.
Queen of the Shadylands chapter 7 . 3/15/2010
Hee hee love the Gold digger, ran well with the song and I still think you should find someone to sing it for you, unless you can sing yourself and put it on youtube. And it is very true what you say about people with a heart of gold, there are so many connotations you can pull from that phrase. I do have to admit though that I did not like the Wasted one so much, the idea was good but it did not run atall smoothly with the song and so was difficult to follow.

Hope your both feeling better,

Queen of the Shadylands.
Visk chapter 5 . 3/10/2010
My my

doctor, QUACK

Would be more like it! *connects fists*

Great to see you productive big sis!
Smoke Rauch chapter 4 . 3/7/2010
Nice one. Very daring if we're going to put it into YouTube.
Smoke Rauch chapter 3 . 3/7/2010
Night,

This made me laugh 'till I had tears rolling down my cheeks. Can this be the first song we make and put on YouTube, pretty please?
Queen of the Shadylands chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Hee hee. Have you sung or even given a written version of this to the person in question? I think you should. You should make a note at the top of these saying that whilst reading the song should also be playing in the background on youtube, it works really well.
Queen of the Shadylands chapter 2 . 2/7/2010
Hee hee, I had the actual song running in the background as I read, partically sung, though this. Not every line entirely fits but overall it works well and would work well if you could find someone who can sing to sing it for you. Loved the line 'Now you've given me the will to gobble.'

-Queen of the Shadylands