Reviews for The Hazards of Love
Fiery Dancer chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
Oh I can! Anyway - very cute!
Michelle chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
HAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHH. OMG. :'D I love this story the way it is :) I like how everything's subtle and not completely clear because that just adds to it's charm ;) And I'd guess Aphrodite? As for brother poor Apollo. I love how you swap between two styles of writing. It's adorable :3
heal me forever chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
i did not understand cleraly ..but frm wat i got it was GOOD :)
M0jojojo chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this! No pun intended. Great one-shot I thoroughly enjoyed that! Speaking of which, I thoroughly enjoyed Brier Woods, too, but it's 3am here and that story deserves a proper review, and not the ramblings of a sleep-deprived, up-to-her-neck-in-finals, human (debatable) being. Ahem. Anyway. Great story:D
undergrounddaydreams chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
Awww..that was sweet and pretty darn cool. Cupid falls in love with the coffee shop girl, and he's a cute boy on top of that. Fun story. I like that the coffee and the glowing and the love was all warm to contrast the chilly weather. :)
quotata chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
The conversations between gods at the beginning and end gave it a very interesting feel. it was almost like a movie voice over.

Great short story! )
nagasasu chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Squee, this is just too cute. Really nice modern adaptation of the mythology too. And I liked the coffee shop setting.
x.betweenthelines chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
Hi, I really liked this oneshot! The concept was great. You probably could have drawn out the ending a bit more but this was still great. I especially loved your characters.
KarmaC chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
So funny! And Cute!
WishBlade chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
Aww, that was cute!
CaRiNeSs chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
This was really cute... I loved it... I read a review that said that they wish there was a bit more of an obvious ending for the pair and I couldn't agree more. I get that it just kinda happened and I loved how he got poked by the arrow but I wish there was just a little bit more of a conclusion to wrap it up. Or you could even make this into more of a obviously don't want to since you just did a one shot but I thought it was clever and loved it! Great story :)
LetoSai chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Oh, i loved this so much. _ I found it amusing to some reason and was almost racing to get to the end to find out what happened. Was perfect.
arreyn emme chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
great idea and execution!
balloonfista chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
oh, LOVE it! So different from all the other Cupid stories!

christinaxxyo chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
This was really cute and creative. I thought it could have been a little bit more descriptive and maybe had a more obvious ending because I felt like you left the reader hanging. Besides that, however, I really liked the way you wrote this and the idea :)