Reviews for Regret
MagicalNinjaUnicorn chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
I loved the pain you put in this. Whether it was from personal experience or just another character analysis, it was meaningful and accurate, and I appreciated that.

On a side note, this would make a really great song. If you could find someone to combine parts into verses and set it to music, it would be pretty amazing.
XxRed21Xx chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
This is really good :)...on a personal level it describes how I feel...it is very raw
Humb1eBeginnings chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
I most agree with the person above me, the emotion is strong in this story. My favorite lines was "I thought that I was over you/ like the sun & water." That had me laughing and bumping my friend next to me of how good it was. But I can really relate to this poem. I use to go through the same things with this girl I know, however I think I put her through this. Nevertheless, I'm a changed man, and just hope she forgave me... Well, the hold unforgiviness in your heart. For God can't forgive you if you can't forgive others. Love the poem.
HighOnBrokenWings chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
"the regret is strong,

and i can't decide if the memories are any better,

my breath doesn't come as easy as it used to,

and my voice isn't as clear,"

Wow. So much emotion in here, love. Those lines were beautiful. I'm so sorry for your crappy situation. It gets better, keep your head up and make sure that it does get better.

Lovely piece.