Reviews for Escape Across the Border
XxSiennaxX chapter 8 . 3/7/2010
I really hope she'll recover from that experience

A few things you might want to fix up - chapter 3 and chapter 6 are the same, you may have accidentally posted the wrong chapter in one of them. and in chapter 5 Raya's character changes to being a guy "He swept through the house..." etc. Unless it changed points of views and I didn't notice.

I hope this helps, I can't wait for another chapter and to find out what happens to her now.
ita-chan01 chapter 8 . 3/6/2010
:) great job
ita-chan01 chapter 6 . 3/4/2010
must know what happens next *flails*
stargirl44 chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
This story is crazy good! I read your other one and then loved this one. Good job!
ita-chan01 chapter 5 . 2/25/2010
:) i luv it its getting really interesting
Bustahead chapter 4 . 2/22/2010
I do find that in some cases, you use sentences which don't really need to be there. I noticed this first in chapter 2, maybe a few times in chapter 3...but I wouldn't necessarily change it. Small details like that are nice, as long as they don't break up the flow of the story. They help to add touches of realism, but in a story as...grotesque (in the nicest way possible! I mean what's HAPPENING is grotesque) do we need the extra touches of realism?

Shame about the officer. I was really rooting for him.
Bustahead chapter 3 . 2/22/2010
O_O;

the page was open, and right there. Of COURSE I read it. Even though I told myself I'd have a break.

Wow. Between this scene and Reiko's scene...our fics are twisted.
Bustahead chapter 2 . 2/22/2010
It's just going to get worse and worse from here, isn't it? Still very vivid descriptions, and the shortness of the chapter fits pretty well. Any longer and perhaps it would have started reading a bit self-indulgently. Does that make sense? I hope that doesn't sound harsh anyway. Nothing I say is ever meant to sound harsh, but you know that already.
Bustahead chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
Well I am VERY grateful for the disclaimer at the end! VERY grateful indeed! But what had you eaten that night, to have such a horrendous nightmare?

You can tell this was good, very vividly written. If it wasn't it wouldn't have drawn a reaction from me.
ita-chan01 chapter 4 . 2/22/2010
I luv it i luv it :) yes it really did seem short though:/ i hope teh nxt chapp iz longer
Jordan chapter 4 . 2/21/2010
I don't really have anything critical to say right now. Lol as much as I like being an editor, I'm half asleep now. NOT cus your story, don't worry.

I liked this chapter. Haha, I sound kinda boring but yeah.

Please continue to update your loverly story! lol
Jordan chapter 3 . 2/20/2010
I felt like I should at least review this, however lazy I may be. I just read all three chapters you posted, and this story is awesome.

Scary and almost disturbing, but totally interesting. I hope she makes it out alright!

Please continue writing!
ita-chan01 chapter 2 . 2/18/2010
love it so far :) great story line :) keep updating
dakota chapter 2 . 2/14/2010
wow this is a really good story! please udate it soon.