Reviews for Wolfy's guide to writing baddies
witchcat chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
I think I'm in love with your guides! Contrary to your comments, I have found these very useful. Personally, I prefer my villains to be super sexy. Ugly ones just don't do. But I have to disagree with you on what you said about Americans. Sure, some of us can be greedy, fat and lazy, but the overall population isn't all that bad. But I sure am glad that I'm half Canadian so I don't have to be completely associated with those jerks.
You Know Who chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
I like Dr. Evil, he makes others feel so special.
Abarai Aki chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
I love it! Unfortunately, your cynicism has hit every author's plight right on the head! With heavy sarcasm and plenty of laughs you've managed to make a few good points as to the creation of antagonists in stories, as well a provide a barrel of chuckles. You've pointed out all the "isms" that authors have thrown in their faces-racism, sexism, cliche-ism, appearance-ism, etc and encouraged writers to push through anyway. I have a feeling you've been faced with these flamers before? Anyway, for this one you certainly deserve a cookie (but the pocky's mine!) Mwahahahahaha! Oh wait, was that plagiarism? Your "Evil Laughs" section has foiled my totally original laugh!