Reviews for Completion
GrangerDanger333 chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWW WWWW! AAAwwwwww! And more Aaaaaawww! :)
This is the cutest little story and so lovely-ly written! You're awesome :D
Astir-Lewis chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
That was really good. If only it was a full length story lol. It was well written and really made an impression.
dat-ass-doe chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Awwwwwww! Omfg that was too damn cute! Ugh i wish more people wrote stories like this! Im an absolute sucker for a good highschool football romance! Thanks so much for writing this and im just so f'ing glad that i happened to stumble upon this little golden treasure! (btw hottest thing EVER at the end where they have that steamy little makeout session! Loved how nosy the guys on the team are- freakin' PRICELESS!)
Amethystars chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Fantastic! . was right to send people to you. I loved this story.
allancaldera chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
exellent it was so cute i like it a lot do this type of stories please i feel it like it was real
arsinoee chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
I really enjoyed this, even if I have no clue what a cornerback is... It makes me want to watch more football lol.
CantTakeIt chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
I loved this so much; I wish you would make this into a larger story. That would be so awesome!

Dani
Twelfth Night chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
Haha! This was funny and sweet. I liked it. The part where he's like, 'say something gay like, "Why haven't you called me?"', all of Jimmy's parts, and the team's reaction to them kissing were my favorites.
LilGannush chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
they are not called cornerbacks. it's quarterbacks.
Ryette chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
Decided to explore and found this.

Want to rape it now.

Sexy sweaty football boys, m. -slurp-

;)

Love,

Your darling Ryan.
sweetdonalbain81507 chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
I miss high school football. That was fun to watch. I remember trying and trying to explain it to my less athletically inclined marching band friends...and then just giving up and saying, "Cheer when I cheer." Good times, good times.

See, I really like the relative lack of drama here. It's what's nice about boys; they're, for the most part, less complicated than girls. There was a problem, it was solved, and everybody's happy. It's great.

I'm in love with Jimmy. Straight guys with gay friends are hot. More people need to realize this.

So...yeah. I really like this piece; it's unique without being "unique". If that makes sense.
plumblossom chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
I have no notuion whatever about football so I have no idea whether the details are true but I have to say I am totally stoked at the pile of details anyway. It feels really immediate and really centered in a real world. Thanks.
his terrible beauty chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
uh, so, no idea why you weren't already on my favourites list. anyway. i love this. i love your writing. i love thom with an 'h', reminds me of nick and norah. yum.

overall wonderful. nicely done.
auel chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Loved it!

Moar football-ish stories imo!
Caseus chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
LOLHAWT.

I wouldn't mind watching them on YouTube :D

And now I have half a mind to think that Emily stole your "I can't stop thinking about you" line even though I doubt it or something (plus, I just finished reading and reviewing hers but still)

Oh, and I realized I never put you on Author Alert 0.o Even though I swear I have before. But whatever. Now you're on it :D

I also wonder if I have you on Faves...

Anyways. I know absolutely NOTHING (nor do I care) about football; but this, this was cute :D