Reviews for Of Rugby and Space Bubbles
xHopeForNowx chapter 20 . 3/16
I love this story !

I noticed you haven't updated in a long time, but I do hope you will come back to this story and update it !

I spent the entire day yesterday reading this ! It's become a favorite that's for sure!

Hope you update soon !
RayofSun66 chapter 20 . 2/10
Noooo! How could you leave it there? PLEASE Update! This is one of the only storys that i have been crazy about for a long time! Even though i LOVE this story, i understand how busy you must be. But if you ever get the chance please continue this! You might just think of this as "just another story" but special storys like this help me when i am feeling down or don't feel like being with other people. I hope everything is going ok in your life, and you are happy! I wish the best for you, keep up the great work! (:
Guest chapter 20 . 2/1
Ahhhhhhhhhh you must update this! Great story!
Spiked Angel chapter 18 . 11/19/2013
I feel like he should choke her.
In the good way ;)
anon chapter 20 . 8/17/2013
When are you going to update, I'm dying for one here :p
Annalynn Roe chapter 20 . 8/7/2013
Hmm, gonna guess the dress is blue. And lacy. And cocktail-y.
That's all I got.
Annalynn Roe chapter 3 . 8/7/2013
Kennedy is funny.
And Nathan sure knows how to make a situation awkward.
Loved the chapter!
Annalynn Roe chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Hahahaha!
Found this story again after over a year!
Still awesome as ever, can't wait to read the rest. Again.
Perhaps a bit more's been written since last time?
Guest chapter 20 . 8/2/2013
Oh no! You must update! NOOO!
Oh, lord. I'm very nervous to know about her dress... Can you post a pic on your profile?
Please update soon! :)
HanBanan chapter 20 . 7/29/2013
Please tell me you are going to update this soon! I've spent all evening reading only to get this far... *cue waterworks*

If you can't tell already, I'm in love with this story!
Roma-I-Love-You chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Where have you gone?! :'(
53BookTitles chapter 20 . 6/30/2013
AHHHH! What does the dress look like?! Update, pleeeeeeease!
Lullay chapter 20 . 6/13/2013
I'm so curious now ! But even then, I know you won't detail the dress until the date and since you already said it's gonna take a few chapters before it...argh, I hate waiting !
Nice (but short) chapter !
Update soon !
xoxo
Guest chapter 20 . 6/12/2013
I haven't got a clue what the dress looks like, but maybe two updates on the same day if someone gets it? lol...
I really can't wait for the next chapter!
imarg chapter 20 . 6/12/2013
I'll be patiently waiting to know what kind of dress Kenny will be wearing and Nate's reaction...
398 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »