Reviews for Damn) This is my Tranquility
Mahdi Gad chapter 1 . 12/12/2001
Hey Suzy, I was just browsing thru this site, i thought this poem was unusual, i think its the meter, it is so great. When I was reading it i heard all the right chords for a song and started singing the tune. This probably already is a song knowing u. I will be thinking about those chords, if i ever get some time to play around at the piano, i think i will be able to find the song pretty fast, you've inspired me! :) I hope I really get to do that because i want to compare it to what u wrote, I am thinking that maybe u wrote some simple counterpoint guitar for this, it is very beautiful and would work well for that. Anyways, I love you (even though i am always on the run)! Adios... :)
Erika Lynn chapter 1 . 5/26/2001
"curse the stars that let me pray..." that is one powerful statement. Your devotion is apparent, my dear, and I envy such potent faithfulness.
Mike Fenton chapter 1 . 5/8/2001
Yikes! This one's a tad on the creepy side, but cool. I like the musical feel of this piece, but it could have probably used a deeper theme or a more personal sounding monologue.