Reviews for Before The Storm
Clic chapter 10 . 8/4/2010
AHAHAHAHAHA

OH TIFF AND HER PEN-BREAKING SKILLS -goes to try to snap a pen and fails-

I like how every character, even the teacher, is like an aspect of your own personality. xD I can hear your voice through everyone.
Clic chapter 9 . 8/4/2010
AGAIN, RIGHT OFF THE BAT IN CASE I FORGET: "With the exception of pleasing Annalisa happy"

But baw Lucian x Stephanie DO WANT. It's like. Nerdiness and genius to the power of 2.
imaginativereader12 chapter 10 . 8/4/2010
ahahahahaha! click. click. click. LOL that was so hilarious XD also a very cute way of asking someone out ;P love it~
Pinpinpinohgodihatethatguy chapter 10 . 8/3/2010
OKAY, ITTLYAGREEWITHTHEPINCLICKING...I hate it much more than tapping...it'd prolly take me awhile to get ticked tho unless I already am XP

And aw they're goin on a date...you are gonna write about that. Rite? o3o
figure it out chapter 10 . 8/3/2010
to lazy to log in :P anyways this chap made me smile and laugh xD makes me almost wanna pull something like that... if only there was anyone worth it to pull it on!
imaginativereader12 chapter 9 . 6/12/2010
Wow I never realized Lucian had a lonely side to him...and what do you mean cheese beware? If u mean cheesy...no nvm XD I really like it :D
Terrapin chapter 9 . 6/11/2010
YAY MORE WRITING! MOREMOREMORE!

aw, thats so cute~

hahaa, if i were lucian...i would hate stephanie for beating me/surpassing me in school lol only cuz im competitive XD but it was boring for him before, so it makes sense...and im not lucian XP

good cheese is good XD i like chese~~ (better than depressing...thats just me tho lol)
Terrapin chapter 8 . 6/10/2010
Ouch, poor Lucian...

BUT WATER BALLOONS WIN XD

HEAD SHOT LOL LIKE ERICS HEAD WITH THE SNOWBALL

aw, anna...she makes me laugh lol...way to much like yuu XP
Clicio chapter 8 . 6/10/2010
Right off the bat before I forget: forty, not fourty

I love Lucian

He's so abused
Clicio chapter 7 . 6/10/2010
LOL I KNOW WHAT YOU MEANT DURING LUNCH NOW

It's not as bad as you made it out to be though! That was actually really sweet. What shape is the pendant? ;DD
Clicio chapter 6 . 6/10/2010
More character developpment! Keep it coming!

I like Emo!Jake. :D And I liked this one more than Emo!Annalisa because Jake here gives an excellent reason for his feelings;; very human. c:
imaginativereader12 chapter 8 . 6/10/2010
omg i love it! i love how they were all planning a bet on lucian for photos! XXDD is fourty spelled forty? maybe it's just the american way ;D are u still planning to do the one for ambition?
imaginativereader12 chapter 7 . 6/10/2010
Aw! So sweet! I love the sock joke XD Wow Terra's topic must have given you lots of inspiration...wonder if mine will do the same ;D
Terrapin chapter 7 . 6/9/2010
OMGLOLSOCKS -rolls outta bed laughing ass off-

YAY HUMOUR -hands in the air- luff your stories, specially when it's funny XD

That's so swet and cute...daw love those two ~
imaginativereader12 chapter 6 . 6/9/2010
Omg why are ur stories so good and addicting? I love Jake's character evenmore now! Why would u change the genre? I find it humourous in some ways XD
34 | Page 1 .. Last Next »