Reviews for Perfect Strangers
Susan Holt chapter 19 . 9/22/2011
Hey there! :)

I've been reading the story for a few days now!

I wanted to let you know that I'm enjoying reading it and cannot wait to find out what happens next.

The story itself is well written with good, solid characters.

I can empathize with both the leads, Vivian and Nick.

I'd like to see Nick's feelings when he finds himself alone in an empty house, missing desperately the little 17 yearl old he wanted Connor to keep away from him! Vivian will probably have it bad too, but I think Nick will regret it the most! And he rightfully should so!

So, what's Nick's occupation? Freelance hitman or something?

I hope your schedule allows it, so that you give us another update soon enough! :)
Nelsonstudenthigh09 chapter 19 . 9/21/2011
I couldnt stop reading this story :) I am absolutley in love with it please dont stop writing also i would like nick and viv to say i love you and live together forever or let her go back to her home and notice she loves him and shes coming running back to him or something like that lol :) i wold love for you to update stat i cant handle waiting when im so into a story lol :) Im starting to become one of your biggest fans :) thank you for such a great story please write more

love you and your work
youaresick09 chapter 19 . 9/21/2011
Wow wow wow this chapter is awesome u need to update faster please ur a great writer. I soooo wanna know wut happens next.
mysteriousworksforme chapter 19 . 9/21/2011
Write faster :D :D :D
Seay35 chapter 19 . 9/20/2011
I've followed this story from the very beginning and I loved it then and I still love it. You've done an awesome job on it. Can't wait to see how it all plays out.
MilkyWhite chapter 19 . 9/19/2011
I've been reading this story for a couple monthes now, and i love it! _ Write faster!
Angie chapter 19 . 9/19/2011
Rawrawrawr... I know this is a really good story because it makes me think...

I dunno what I want to happen to them, or what would be a really happy ending. XD But yeah, I love the writing and plot and everything, so update soon. :D
lilmeggs123 chapter 19 . 9/19/2011
Omg! Great chapter! Please please please make Nick keep Vivian! I want a happy ending! Nick should lie that it's not over so he can keep her!(: again, wonderful chapter!(:
MagicMouse chapter 19 . 9/18/2011
He needs to stop denying that he loves her. Haha! xD

Haha. Anyhow, interesting story. Can't wait for the next update! :)
mylittlePRINCESS chapter 19 . 9/18/2011
can't wait to read more!
Nichelle524 chapter 19 . 9/18/2011
Update Soon Please :) I Love This Story.
chicklea chapter 19 . 9/18/2011
this is awesome!
Figgalina chapter 19 . 9/17/2011
So thrilled to see an update on this. Loved Connor telling off Nick! I guess this is starting to come to an end? Nooooo... One of my favorite stories. Keep it going a whille longer, please!
Jensi chapter 19 . 9/17/2011
I see the ending to this story coming soon, and I don't want it. I have been so hooked on this since I first found it. I loved this chapter, as painful as it was all around. I liked the way he felt confusion, though his solution as how to handle it was not the best. I felt her pain at the realization at that solution, and how empty she felt afterward. I respect Con for not taking advantage of her in her weak moment. I found it to be a wonderfully emotional chapter, and I do want to see an update soon. Like really soon. Loved it, loved it, and loved it!
Smartgirl94 chapter 19 . 9/17/2011