Reviews for Perfect Strangers
Hayate X Nagi chapter 25 . 4/7/2016
Type your review here.
I cn't wait for the next chapter 3
Guest chapter 2 . 9/30/2015
She's an idiot so far. I thought her first instinct, once she alone, was to escape. It would have been better to take her chances in the woods since she has no idea that whatever she had just escaped from is most likely involved with human trafficking. She could either die in the woods a free woman or die in the hands of her captors. She's making some really strange choices for a victim from when she opened her eyes, like taking too much time admiring the decor of the cabin. Well, whatever happens to her I guess she deserves it.
herondalechick123 chapter 25 . 8/9/2015
Yayy I was so in love with this story. Please update soon!
RubyRed22 chapter 25 . 8/8/2015
Oh my goodness, I think I'm going to faint. I started reading this last night; imagine my surprise to see this author's note after alllllllll that! (Note to self to skim all the chapter names before reading an unfinished story.) I absolutely LOVE the story and I am at a dilemma: do I re-read it all after just reading it? Do I continue months later from the point you left off? *sighs dramatically* This is too good to just stop reading! Help me, author, this is a CRISIS!
woofwolf chapter 25 . 8/3/2015
Woohooo, good luck with the moving process too!
FangSoul chapter 25 . 8/3/2015
Yes! Alas, you have returned! :D Ah, we all know how it goes, losing motivation, going through with a reboot (I'm currently going through a reboot/rewriting process with just about all of my stories)... It happens lol
From just the first chapter alone, I see many improvements! I'm very excited to see this fantastic story grow some more-and more so, to find out what happened after the last lingering chapter! Happy writing!
twinklegoesthesea chapter 25 . 8/3/2015
Great! I am so excited that you will be rewriting as well as continuing with this piece! Can't wait to read it :)
guest chapter 24 . 3/15/2015
Why did not you finish it up, please please please do...
twiinklex chapter 24 . 3/31/2014
It's 2014, please update T_T I'll not die in peace if I don't finish this story.
twiinklex chapter 2 . 10/28/2013
I miss this story... Pls update :(
Z4-Charmed chapter 24 . 10/26/2013
u should keep going with this fic,,, update plzzzzzzzzzz
Desperation back chapter 24 . 4/16/2013
Is it strange that I still havent given up hope on your return? Is it strange that I check in on this story weekly to see if you have updated? Is it strange that when I dont find a new chapter up instead turn to the next best thing... reread the entire story. I dont find any of these things strange because your story truly is that good and so worth the wait.

This probably wont motivate you to continue this story but I got to say it anyway: whatever you get up there is more than acceptable, dont push yourself to hard.

I really wish that I could write you something more inspiring, but I really hope that my support will be enough!
twiinklex chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Wow, I'm surprised that this story doesn't has as many reviews as it deserves because it is BRILLIANT! Very well-written in all ways, I love how descriptive you are especially when it comes to what Vivian is feeling. The themes are relatively dark (for FP standards anyway where everoyne seems to prefer fluffy cliches) but very well handled. Even the one shots are wonderful! I love how it's obvious both have feelings for each other but things are never that simple, your story is detailed, well thought out and simply an addictive read. Keep it up! Hope to see more updates soon, can't wait! :D
Mary chapter 24 . 1/2/2013
SOOOOOOO just read this story...and I see I've come to the end here. But, uh, how about another one? I can see it's been nearly a year since you updated, but you know, never hurts to ask. I enjoyed it. You're a pretty fun writer. Interesting plot, mystery, sincere and consistent characters, good word choice, easy transitions from chapter to chapter, good flow over all. The only thing I've noticed is occasional grammatical errors, and, hey, grammer shmammer, right? Still wondering exactly why he needed to kidnap her. And you did promise a few chapters back that we still had a ways to go in the story...see I pay attention. So pretty please?
lilmeggs123 chapter 24 . 1/2/2013
Oh please please please make a new chapter! Keep going! I love your story! They need a happy ending together! You're also a wonderful author!(:
343 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »