Reviews for Perfect Strangers
mysteriousworksforme chapter 4 . 5/6/2010
Yay! An update! :D

So I'm totally in love with this story (:

Update again! I want to see what happens next! And if he catches her watching a naughty film ;) And if that leads to any other...*ahem* naughty behavior! ;D
Raised with Fangs chapter 4 . 5/6/2010
more more more! I love this, especially knowing that she's starting to grow (slighly) accustom to him, and (more than she knows) attracted towards him. update quickly!
anon chapter 4 . 5/6/2010
hi. interesting. can't wait for the next update.
fungyiaddict chapter 4 . 5/5/2010
thank you for that lovely chapter! i will be anticipating for the next! can't wait! u r one talented author with a lot of wonderful ideas to write about! :)
HunterBlackLuna chapter 3 . 5/2/2010
First of all, let me establish that you write good. I mean, really good. Your style is simple, and yet descriptive enough so you don't let me feel too hungry for detail, and free of simple errors in spelling or punctuation.

I really enjoyed reading this story. When I saw the description and whatnot, I didn't think I was going to enjoy it, and this definitely forces you to think more than, say, the done-a-dozen fluffy as air contemporary romance stories. The fact that the rapist did it to save her life doesn't make it right, IMHO, but it does make it a justifiable evil. The way you portrayed the effects of rape on the heroine didn't downplay that fact, either. I feel sorry for her.

Uh. So, yeah. Never been good at conclusion sentences. Was good, very good. I'll look forward to more in the future.
mysteriousworksforme chapter 3 . 5/2/2010
Oh my godness. :D

This story is amazing!

Sorry I didn't review earlier, but I like to make sure the story has potential before I gift it with thoughts from me. ;) haha.

So yes, I really like the way you've built this story. And this new chapter is extremely fantastic. I'm interested to see how this all came to be, and what's going to happen next! :D

SO, Update! :D :D :D
zagato chapter 3 . 5/2/2010
Hi! I like how this story is going. Thanks for the new chapter and please update.
fungyiaddict chapter 3 . 5/1/2010
YES! u finally updated! i m so happy! i have been anticipating the next chapter since like forever. i hope that u can update a lot sooner this time! i m waiting!
Raised with Fangs chapter 2 . 4/27/2010
my my, what now? eh?
susy chapter 2 . 3/15/2010
plese update soon! i am enjoyeing this...or i have become extremely curious! i do have to say that your writingn flows. i look forward to more, so please don't take long!
jasmine smith chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
i liked your story but it would have been better if you had written more
zagato chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
Thanks for writing. Please update.
starchild8790 chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
So far it's interesting

i can't wait to read more
343 | « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23