Reviews for Perfect Strangers
eslover chapter 24 . 11/19/2012
Ugh! You MUST write more, I love these characters and know that somehow fate is going to make Vivian's path cross with Nicholas' path, unexpectedly, and I cannot wait to see how you will make it happen :)
Desperation chapter 24 . 10/1/2012
Were all desperately waiting for you return. Please dont give up, the story is to **** GOOD to be discontinued. Im begging you on my bare knees, please come back to the story, to us. Do you now realize just how desperate we are?
CyanCeption chapter 24 . 9/18/2012
Is it weird that I still have some slight, microscopic sliver of hope that you will one day update this, even after all these months? COME BACK TO US! D: You can't end it like this! Pretty please with a cherry on top?
Guest chapter 24 . 8/19/2012
LISTEN. This is the FOURTH time I have read your story from start to finish in the past year. FOURTH. I know what it feels like to have writer's block or to be busy, but PLEASE, you have to update. The last time you updated was April and I have been going crazy checking several times a day, EVERYDAY, to see if you have a new chapter up. Your story is great ,your characters are amazing, and I love everything about it. I have reviewed several times on this story. Now PLEASE, update. If not for yourself or your past readers, do it for ME, a stranger who is hopelessly in love with this story and ranks it the number one best story of all times on fictionpress regardless of how many reviews its gotten. Is that enough motivation? :)
Paradigm08 chapter 24 . 8/4/2012
Read this in one sitting. I was wary when deciding to read this or not, but I'm glad I decided to. You're a very talented writer and I love the way you have developed Nick and Vivian's characters. I look forward to your update!
xPersephone chapter 24 . 7/20/2012
I'm totally amazed by how much work you put into this story. It's a great story with emotion and I love that about stories. The only thing I don't really understand are the specials you write. Do they actually have something to do with the main story or are they just for fun?
Terri Day chapter 24 . 7/14/2012
I absolutely love this story... Though Viv & Nick can be extremely frustrating at times.

Like right now for instance, why would she use that parting line & then have any kind of hope of him coming after her? Then there's Nick, pining after her & getting a hooker to come live with him... I say grow a set and go find your woman. She already went along with the camping story so who cares if she calls the cops? If she does then you know it's really over just take the chance.

Anyway, it's been a few months, please update soon.
twibbit chapter 24 . 7/2/2012
:))
Guest chapter 24 . 6/29/2012
seriously. whens the next chapter? im desperate
Perfect Strangers reader chapter 24 . 6/12/2012
Hello!

Ive just got to say that i have followed your story from the start and it is definitely one of my favorite stories one Fictionpress. Your story is brilliant as is the way that your write and describe this story to us. I certainly hope that you will find the strength to continue on and finish this tale! Please update soon were dying to see what comes next :D
FangSoul chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
I already reviewed your latest chapter for this story, but now that I've read it a few times, I think I want to give an actual critique now xD

As much as I absolutely love this story, I didn't get quite sucked in to it until the 2nd or 3rd chapter. The first chapter didn't really do this story justice, I'm sorry to say. I don't know if you're a writer that tends to fix up/re-write portions of your stories, but I do hope some day, you'll revisit this chapter and update it and create the foundation this story deserves. The main thing I have to say about the first chapter is:

I would have liked to see what Vivian's life is like before this happens to her; I want to know more about her home life; what kind of a relationship does she have with her parents in order for them to allow their 16/17-year-old daughter to go on a road-trip on her own? Perhaps she could have lied to her parents and said she was going with friends, even though they bailed on her? Also, in future chapters, Nicholas is under the impression Vivian has a boyfriend; does she in fact have one? What is there about home that Vivian misses while she's with Nicholas (besides the typical safe and sound appeal)?

In the scene where Nicholas is "raping" Vivian for the first time, I wouldn't necessarily keep in the "...Vivian did end up enjoying herself, coming several times" bit. Even if Nicholas wasn't brutal, I find it difficult as a reader to believe a 17-year-old girl-or any woman, for that matter-would "enjoy herself". Sure, her body may react, but when it comes to her mentality, it only makes sense that she feels nothing but fear or discomfort for that first time.

Considering the dark, mysterious plot this has turned out to be, I would just like to see the opening chapter be a bit more thorough in setting up your characters-Vivian in particular. Obviously, there is a lot to be learned about Nicholas, but in my opinion, you're pacing his character pretty good, for the most part. But we're taking a journey with Vivian through this confusing, terrifying, yet exciting experience; we want to know what kind of person she is before we're thrown head-first into the chaos with her! :)

Hope this review helps! -
ConfianzaFlores chapter 24 . 5/21/2012
Really enjoying your story so far. A little confused from the flashforwards and then return to present, butt whatevs. Looking forward toward your net chapter.
ConfianzaFlores chapter 19 . 5/21/2012
Nicholas is so aggravating. Why can't he realize that Viv likes him, or at least wants him to be happy?

He's hurting even more with his actions and I can't help but feel very protective of her. I hope he pulls his head out of his ass and does something nice for her for a change. Like unlock some of the doors? If he wants her to like him, he needs to stop treating her like some dirty prisoner.

I'm really enjoying your story so far. I hope things turn for the better for Vivian.

I have to admit, I'm kinda confused about the Valentine's Day outtake. That is the future, right? I'm just kind of surprised that you included it because it kind of takes away some of the mystery of the story. Not completely thoug so don't worry!
ConfianzaFlores chapter 6 . 5/21/2012
I'm really enjoying your story. Vivian and Nicholas still remain mysterious, which I really enjoy. It keeps me hooked! I really hope that Nick can prevent Chad from raping Vivian. I'm sure there is going to be a close call or something, but she's already been through so much and I kinda want her to stay there forever! haha well, only if she does to I guess. Nick has a strong personality and is a little tough, but I feel like they could be a good couple if Vivian forgave him and trusted him enough to actually enjoy her stay.

Lol I was planning on just going to the next chapter, but I saw your note about people not reviewing enough, sooo I thought I'd put my two cents in. After all, writing is really difficult. I'm much better at editing personally.
Empress11690 chapter 24 . 5/13/2012
THANK GOD! an Update! lol. Wow I'm still wanting the next chappie. This Fic has been saved on my laptop so I will always know if you posted. Great new chapter! I caNOT wait to see if the new hoe works out *snicker* -I doubt it.
343 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »