Reviews for Perfect Strangers
dream-beautiful chapter 24 . 5/10/2012
This is sooo good! Update soon :)
TheClosetWriter16 chapter 24 . 5/4/2012
Great chapter :)

I'm glad Nicholas misses her, even if he has other... company. Can't wait for another update!
FangSoul chapter 24 . 4/16/2012
I'm just in love with this story of yours :D On top of the great romance, there's also good mystery to it, and I love how complex your characters are-especially Nicholas!

Can't wait to see what happens next, keep it up! :)
DA-chen1 chapter 24 . 4/16/2012
Yeah, he lost her and is now moping!

I'm very interested in your story and I hope you update soon, 'cause I really want to know why her family moved now (what is your thought behind this move)!

DA-chen1 chapter 23 . 4/16/2012
Wow, intense chapter! I like your specials!

DA-chen1 chapter 21 . 4/16/2012
Sorry, I was about to write a review but my telephone had problems!

So, sometimes you talk too much about the same thing, only in other words. It's not necessary, you have a wonderful story and the plot is interesting - keep your cool and enjoy! :-) Think about your plot line and follow your instincts!

I will follow your story!

DA-chen1 chapter 22 . 4/16/2012
Hi..

So now.. your story is wonderful!

Yeah, Nicholas is this brooding man with many many sexappeal!

But V is just a girl turning too fast into a woman.

I like that she has not too much illusions about her situation.

She is kind of funny sometimes, but V is sometimes a bit clichee...it's a bit too much ""
votum.is.lost chapter 24 . 4/16/2012
I swear I only sign in to review for you! By far the best story on the site! You need to update faster. I absolutely love it. I feel your characters heartache! Keep up the amazing work and do it fast!
DA-chen1 chapter 3 . 4/15/2012
Well, interesting.

I like Nicholas or Nikita ;-)

Like you can "like" a rapist.. It's a difficult situation!

Foxi Blair chapter 24 . 4/14/2012
Wow. I can't believe I read this whole story in one go! It's brilliant! I'm looking forward to seeing the next chapter. And him hiring a prostitute that looks like her is creepy!
SheWhoWatchesSilently chapter 24 . 4/10/2012
It's not how often you update its the quality of the updates themselves! Take all the time you need! We should all know what it's like to have trouble updating!

Awsome chapter, and I can't wait for more...I'm wanting more than anything for Vivian running into Nick, and not recognise him at first cuz he's such a mess. It would be the cutest thing ever :3...but of course you probably have something else planned that will flip my view of things upside down teehee

thanks, and bye :D
mylittleprincess chapter 24 . 4/10/2012
update please.
Jensi chapter 24 . 4/9/2012
I lpove an uodate from you, and I apologize if I have been bad about saying so. I loved going back to this and the dinner and how she handled it, even though the move was brutal. I am guessing that her new home is close to his based on the mix up and her ending up there later?

What he did is so...yuck to me. Hiring a girl to replace her isn't going to help him at all. He's just sinking!

Thabks so much for the update. I LOVE this story so much!
amethyst rising chapter 24 . 4/8/2012
oh my god, they should get back together, meet up some how, some where, nick's job should take him to her new home or something.

please update!
Sneha903 chapter 24 . 4/8/2012
I hope they ge ttogethher, but i think she should make him work for it, and i think she misses him too much i mean come on despite the good times which was mainly sex, she got treate dlike shit, shouldn't she also have alteast a little bit of resentment, and also the way nicholas is reacting to her leaving is soo trypical. The girl continues mopeing and the guy decides to screw

a girl.

Anway update fast im really looking forward to the next chapter
343 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »