Reviews for The Best Laid Plans
vipera.422 chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
It’s so cute that Draca remembered their anniversary and took all of Sin’s stuff to make him take a day off.
Kira is dangerous. I almost feel sorry for the guy who falls for her one day.
Candy Kitten chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
I LMAO at this! XD awesome
anon chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
phew just finished reading your entire series and i love it SO much. the characters are all just so rich! you make everything seem so real annd i love how the time passes between each story it works really well and its written really well so i just have general much love for you. i also love the little quotes you put with each story they sum it well and are cute. so general congradulations on being such an inspiring writer.
Princess of Lies chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Poor Sin, being subjected to Draca's superior fellatio techniques! -snicker- As always, your writing never fails to make me smile, no matter how bad my day was!
ireadtoomanybooks chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Love it :D I'm quite sure I almost had more fun reading it... but I could be wrong. (This series is my favourite in all of Fictionpress. Just saying)
Beautifully Insane chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
I just finished reading through all the Draca/Sin stories you had posted, and I had to fight off the disappointment. They were so well written and such a joy to read that the idea that there was nothing more to devour was a lot to handle. I can't wait until the next part of the story.

Always a fan,

Abbie
Wicked Wretched chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
I just discovered your string of stories today, and I have to say; it's one of the best things I've ever found, here in the depths of the internet. I spent seven hours reading through everything, and I've played the song 'Sora' sixty-seven times.

Your characters are beautiful, believable, and endearing. I can't count how many times I've laughed aloud, sobbed to myself, or jumped onto the edge of my seat, waiting to see what will happen next. And I have a confession to make; I've fallen hopelessly in love with your world and all of the people in it.

There isn't much purpose to this review, which isn't really a review at all, other than to say that your work is utterly breathtaking, and I look forward to reading more of it.
thecakethief chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
aww, i was looking forward to some hot and adorable anniversary sex! now im sad. :(

but that blowjob was really sexy ;D
DefineNightmare chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
LOL. Draca such a tease. Poor Sin always gets messed with...I wonder what will Draca's punishment be? XD

Loved it! (great way to relax before a tests )