Reviews for The Psyer Chronicles: Book 1: A Firey Bond
Saphireanime chapter 5 . 9/23/2012
this is right up my alley. I love anime and yaoi, junjo romantica is my favourite. is kaname from vampire knight?
Saphireanime chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
An intruiging opening, sounds a little like yu yu hakusho at the moment, ever watched it?
animekitty7 chapter 8 . 11/17/2010
I am in love with the story you have so far and am dieing to read the rest asap! XD
ShayJ chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
I'm very intrigued so far. I like how your started your story with a letter. I am looking forward to reading more.
Smile101 chapter 8 . 6/29/2010
Wow! This story is freakin' awesome! :D I love the adventure. I'm sad that Sai is enslaved by Azrael's evil uncle. I wonder how that happened. :( I hope he can get out of his enslavement though. I can't say that I'm sad that Azrael and Rin got together again. I was thinking, "What the hell happened?" Then I read the next chapters and was ecstatic and sad that Sai was out of the way. Unfortunately, he's not controlled by Zeltei. By the way, I absolutely love when Azrael and Rin are bonding. _ Now I'm just rambling. :D But love the story!

Looking forward to more chapters and for the updates of your other stories! Thanks!
Joanna C. Rice chapter 8 . 6/21/2010
o evil big brother is watching you. hehe. really good cant wait for next chapter. literaly cant wait put it up soon. please. please. please. really good story.
Smile101 chapter 7 . 6/18/2010
You are freakin' awesome. Sorry, I haven't been able to review: I've be really busy with work, etc... Thanks for uploading the chapters so fast! Will be reading avidly for the next couple of hours! _
Joanna C. Rice chapter 7 . 6/18/2010
aw bless. haji annoys me even though he is very sweet. what dos yuuma mean?

i like this story chapters are put up fast next please :)
Joanna C. Rice chapter 5 . 6/16/2010
no sai cannot be bck. tht is just wrong. ok Azreal is so in love i need to read next chapter please. evil evil ppl trying to kill little Rin. good job azreal was there. and Kei is just funny. keep it up next chappy soon please
closed.quarters chapter 2 . 6/16/2010
EP! I love this story! It feels like it'll definitely become a favorite :D :D :D

But something feels off in the 3rd chapter...like the second half of the chapter isn't right / maybe?

But I love love love the story
Joanna C. Rice chapter 3 . 6/15/2010
hey this is really good so far keep it up. cant wait to read next chapter. Kei is such a girl lol. and i love Azraels name.

really good story well written too