Reviews for The bus is shockingly yellow amongst those drifts
wo bu ai ni le chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Hahaha, reminds me of a day a few years ago when it was snowing and the radio said the school was closed, and then on the next day we got told off for not going to school...

But now snow is even worse! (Though I'm a bit sick of it now)
no.peace.los.angeles chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Oh, those poor kids! Haha, I know this feeling all too well, being from Wisconsin. Except now I just work and that rarely gets called off because of snow. A bummer. I love the title of this! Very nice. Keep writing! :)
Princess-anna57 chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
Haha, so cute! :) I love this one! Great job. :D Keep writing!

Anna _
Humb1eBeginnings chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
Lol, I know exactly how your children feel. For the last five years they been predicting snow down here, but it never came. However, it snowed today though :D. It was such a rare sight. I hope your kids get that snow sooner or later
thinking.about.thinking chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
Personally, I love February 'cause that's when my birthday is...but this is hilarious. The first line is uniquely awesome, and the end line is perfect. I'm adding this to my favorites. .

.thinking
BewilderedTeapot chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
Lol! I know the feeling :( I liked the alliteration in the second line, and the title is lovely. Nice haiku :D
Punslinger chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
(Chuckle!) Reminds me of all the ways I tried to find excuses to avoid school when I was a kid. But February, Feb-brr-uary, or anyway you spell it is only 4 syllables.