Reviews for Nine Little Girls
fuglycorn chapter 2 . 11/22/2011
The only hiccup in this story is that some parts of the verse are not applicable to Verse Ten's female victim ;) but other than that, I love this! Good luck selling your compilation, and I wish I could buy it; I'm intruiged to see what illustrations there would be !
wisconsin44 chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
you are so creative!
xOneLastingImpressionx chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
I couldn't stop reading, I was totally pulled in by this. It was very vivid and I was able to really get into it, I could even feel a chill go down my spine a few times. Nice :)
MidnightRythm1990 chapter 2 . 8/27/2010
Way interested!
Caramel191 chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
Pretty spooky, but I liked it.

Your obviously very creative (:
Violet-Madness chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
(Clapping) Excellent work. Like how each girl has her own story and how Sally, the one who didn't really 'live' was the only one breathing at the end.
YasuRan chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
This was so haunting and enticing that I just HAD to go on reading until the very end. You implied a lot without revealing too much and I think that worked very well with the underlying sense of doom that prevails. Well done.
Muphys Hate Mail chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
This is sad, in a bittersweet kind of way, I like how it reminds me of Fairytales. The real fairytales all had somewhat of a sad or horrific ending like these. :) Good Job.
liz chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
This was really good! I liked it alot
MidnightRythm1990 chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
I feel bad for Sara the most.

This is seriously F*ed up tho Lani. You have a twisted sense of writing. Good job tho.
Sangre Del Lobo chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
this is awesome! great job. they were very soothing and nice but at ht e same time dark but not too much. i really enjoyed reading them.
RandomUser674 chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
I really liked this one. It kept me captivated to the end. They were terrible, the things that happened, but you presented them in a way that made them sound vaguely like a nursery rhyme. Great job.

But now I'm curious. How was it supposed to be formatted? You can email it to me if you'd like. You can find my email on my page.

Keep writing!

-RandomUser674
ElegantlyInane chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
it was really good!

but extremely disturbing.

but i was disappointed with the last verse, i thought it would be cool if something happened to Sally even though she stayed inside

anyway, gj! )