Reviews for I want to belong
DA-chen1 chapter 5 . 7/14/2012
Well.. great chap! ;-)
DA-chen1 chapter 4 . 7/14/2012
That's so sad.. they're her sister and brother?
DA-chen1 chapter 3 . 7/14/2012
I really like your style..
DA-chen1 chapter 2 . 7/14/2012
I LIKE the second chap! Great... ;-)
DA-chen1 chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
I like the beginning :-)
Lazy-Teenager Syndrome chapter 69 . 6/13/2012
This story is just so cute and adorable. I love it.
iCY the Polar Kid chapter 69 . 6/10/2012
I binge-read the life out of this story xD

I could not put it down. And if I did, I could not stop thinking about it. I just had to finish it.

There were a lot of grammatical errors and typos, many in which can be easily fixed, however it is still a wonderful story! I honestly love the presentation and humorous dialogue. It's a bit cliche but not nearly as cliche as I expected. It was quite refreshing so thank you. :]

Keep it up.

-iCY-
dee chapter 5 . 6/8/2012
Damn.. I'm crying reading this chapter.. First I feel a little bit shock knowing there's 60 chapter.. But I know now that your chapter is short.

So.. thanks god I read this one. :)

Okay.. lets continue then..
yeah chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
The upper class can smell fear
Brightheart chapter 68 . 11/11/2011
loved it. soo awesome.
surprisinglyhmtc chapter 39 . 10/31/2011
if a guy did that to me I would have kicked his ass!
surprisinglyhmtc chapter 28 . 10/31/2011
this chapter made me cry! loved it!
surprisinglyhmtc chapter 25 . 10/31/2011
hey! I've been reading your story and I like it a lot, but I can't wait for Devon to show he is not a prat... well, I hope he isn't.. lol.. I've been hating the character so far, so I'm eager to see how you're going to turn this around
i-wish-i-had-wings chapter 68 . 10/13/2011
how come we love clich├ęs so much? xD anyways, i really really liked your story. it was easy to read and was just so light and happy.

i must say i really liked how anna wasn't just an insecure beautiful girl, but actually normal-looking, it just gave the story that little extra. i do understand that she had her pride, i don't like to accept things from other people either, but i didn't like the way she lied all the time, would she have liked if someone did it to her? i just don't like liars, though i do agree that her personal life wasn't any of devons business!

i'm glad it didn't have that twist, where everything falls apart right before the end and then gets solved, it was just a constant flow of fluff )thank you very much for posting!
theskyisthelimit chapter 5 . 9/25/2011
I love this story even if there are a few spelling mistakes here and there, I love it! You can see how much Anna struggles through life with all the obstacles thrown her way and you can see how she's grown to accept help. Each and everyone, you can see how she's bonded with them and with Devon, gosh, it's just so cute. She's just so innocent :D. I've read stories with plots like this, well not really like this but plots like an ass and an innocent girl but this by far is my most favourite. I just finished reading it and my brain keeps telling me 'I want more'. This is an amazing story and your an amazing writer keep up the good work.
834 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »