Reviews for Marked
SiriuslyAud chapter 68 . 12/29/2010
This story is simply amazing! It made me laugh and cry; it made me feel all the emotions along with the characters. It's so beautiful, and I love it. Your writing is fantastic, so please never stop writing; whatever story you write would be amazing. :D
Editor in training chapter 36 . 12/28/2010
It should be animals' eyes widened, not animal's eyes widened. The prior shows plural and possession, while the later shows singular possession. Since it is the mother rabbit and her babies, it is plural.
Blondiej1 chapter 68 . 12/28/2010
SO I just finished the entire series and it was by far one of the greatest stories I've read.

I feel like I say that a lot but, I mean it for this one in a sense that it's unique, well written, beautifully presented and artistically humbled, by all you're words of self doubt. It is wonderful, by all means!

You are a great author and I hope you continue to write because you do it so well.
Shelby chapter 68 . 12/26/2010
Such an awesome story! Although I am sad that Casimer had to die. I especially liked the epilogue. Great job!
Kando chapter 2 . 12/25/2010
I don't know if you've noticed or not, but when the King is talking about the possible cure, he says "heir to the thrown".

That's a pretty funny typo, I think.

I don't really have anything to say about the chapter itself other than I liked it.
Kando chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
Very nice beginning. It sets up the story rather nicely. Well-written too. I quite like that a lot. I look forward to reading the rest of this tale.
Spirit-of-the-Rain chapter 68 . 12/24/2010
I loved it; every chapter, every character. This tale made me cry, both in sorrow and in joy. My heart was truly touched my the legends you created, the love was so pure and I hope one day to find this story published in my nearest bookstore.

Love and best wishes or your writing:

Claire
HowlingWolf chapter 68 . 12/23/2010
I loved it!
Katie Runyon chapter 68 . 12/23/2010
Nice ending to a good story. I like how stories have grown from it and tales have spread around from sightings. Very cool. Thanks for writing it! I wish you luck with your next endeavor!
Katie Runyon chapter 67 . 12/23/2010
Wow! I loved it! So touching. Beautiful. I have my own wedding to write next week and this will be hard to top. You did a great job! I'm glad you kept with it.
HumanRiot chapter 68 . 12/23/2010
I've loved this story from start to finish. Well done for keeping it going and for finishing it in the end, it's pretty fab :)
GreenRiderEpic chapter 67 . 12/21/2010
It's been exactly a month since you updated. *cries* I want to know the END! Tommorow is my birthday, maybe you could update as a gift? Also, will there be a sequel? That would be awesome!
trippy.cat.girl chapter 2 . 12/20/2010
trippy.cat.girl chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Did you know that there is actually a book that's pretty popular right now and it's called Marked in the House of Night series? It's by P.C. Cast.
Lillian Dooley chapter 67 . 12/11/2010
I just have to say that I love it. The story has changed so much, and you have certainly grown as a writer. I can tell more than ever. All you have to do now is edit 70 chapters and you'll have a publisher-worthy book. I would really try to get this done and edited. I would love to see it in print.

I can't wait for the epilogue. I have to say, the ending is a gentle ending, and it is different. I really like it. Most of the time, people end it abruptly, but yours was beautiful. I was hoping for a sequel, but the ending was so great, I don't need one. I'm hoping to read more of your stories.

Thank you for a wonderful story!

Lily Dooley