Reviews for Marked
Tofu chapter 46 . 7/31/2013
I apologize, I hadn't reviewed earlier.
It's just that I finally felt the clench. It's a little weird, to say, but when Dante buried his head in his hands, I saw a clear picture. Simple words, but it made my heart wrench all the same. A little awkward to say, but that's what I felt in that moment.
A dark love, that's all I can say. You've painted a dark love.
Beautifully done.
Definitely not sappy or eye-rolling, as you call it.
Iceleaf chapter 72 . 7/16/2013
I liked this story, so I hope you succeed in publishing it.
Iceleaf chapter 65 . 7/16/2013
It is fine actually. It can be much worse. You do a good job with it.
Iceleaf chapter 47 . 7/15/2013
I agree. You did rather well with that.
Iceleaf chapter 46 . 7/15/2013
I think you did alright.
Better then most on here.
Francheska Anazette chapter 68 . 6/5/2013
This was an amazing story and I'm kind of sad that it's over :D
lunaknight987 chapter 72 . 5/30/2013
this was one of the first stories ive read on here and it truly was amazing. i loved all your characters and was sad when i finally finished. im sorry to hear about the plagiarism :(, hope you keep writing and posting awesome stories like this!
Guest chapter 72 . 5/1/2013
Glad I got the chance to read this, it was good but the ending was tragic. Thank you
The Undecisive Thinker chapter 62 . 4/2/2013
I really dislike Cas in this chapter. I hope he's under a spell or something...
geekman9097 chapter 57 . 3/27/2013
i think you did an excellent job on this chapter! i can feel what Cas is feeling quite clearly, and i haven't noticed and inconsistencies in it. if you tell me what you think is wrong, perhaps i could recommend a way to fix it?
geekman9097 chapter 52 . 3/27/2013
i just read lord of the rings and cant stop wondering what is corrupting the king. is this what happens when hte marks of varak go awry?
anon chapter 69 . 1/23/2013
great story... thanks!
Guest chapter 69 . 1/23/2013
fgyjfgjfvgjkmfvjkmfj
NaoEarthGoddess chapter 72 . 12/17/2012
This story was freaking awesome, totally worth the many chapters. I loved it!
Bruatar chapter 72 . 11/20/2012
I just wanted to let you know that i absolutely adore your story... it is long, but so beautiful! I just finished reading the whole thing, and I'm sorry that someone was low and petty enough to even consider something as unfair and cruel as stealing your creative work! Bad things come to people like that... bad breeds bad. Even your story reassured me of that lol. I hope that things work out in your favor always, and that the thief is "somehow" reprimanded for doing something so horrible! You have my sympathies and my praise... thank you for sharing such a beautiful and amazing story. I will never forget it. And it's going in my favorites next to my heart _ one of the best stories i've ever read!

(And sorry if this is a bit dramatic, but i really loved your writing and your story. And i wanted to let you know that, even though it means saying cheesy things! Thanks again and good luck! Don't worry about fixing the problem. I'm pretty sure that something will be done to help you out! Have a great day! :) )
468 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »