Reviews for Marked
Guest chapter 72 . 11/1/2012
This is a beautiful story, I'm glad I read it. Loved Dante. soo... is this published as a proper book? If not, you should :D
sorry to hear about plagiarism though :(
SpazticCat chapter 4 . 9/1/2012
Very interesting so far, but the head-jumping is a bit disconcerting... Also, earlier Calla mentioned being 18 years old, but just now, it said that Cas was 16... And 21 or 22 looks quite a bit older than 16 (or 18), especially if the 21-year-old is a fighting man and the 16/18 year old is a prince...

Other than that, though, it looks awesome so far. Onwards!
purple the new black chapter 39 . 8/27/2012
Alright, so, I have been enjoying reading your story! That is the first thing that I'm going to say. I quite enjoy your minimal errors. In the beginning I really liked your story, it was inventive and driven and you knew what you were doig with it, however, I believe that you have lost a little bit of that drive. A lot of it now seems arbitrary and lacks your previous drive. It almost seems like you don't know what you want to do so you are just putting in filler. You have a good plot with this story, I would like to see it go somewhere.
Angry reviewer chapter 51 . 8/21/2012
NO! god dammit! Thnx a lot ahole that plagiarized this story! Now I can't finish and I want to sooooooooo badly! I love this story so much I want to read it and I want to hit the idiot that copied this amazingly beautiful story over the head with a baseball bat coated in broken glass and nails! I love the development of the characters and the story is complex and exciting...! Gawd I'm Gina go all beast myself soon! D:
TheCuriousReader chapter 72 . 8/20/2012
Maybe you could leave the story here after all. Don't forget that any reader can always see, the date, when this story was posted here. Any reader can see under "Published" that the story was posted in 02-10-10. This means that any plagiarist would have to somehow fix the posting date, if he or she chose to post your story as his/her own. The date would have to be earlier than your posting date, which is impossible to achieve unless you hacked the site, you're posting the story on or you are the owner of a fiction-stories-site. In the last case however it would be obvious to anyone that the owner of the site can change the site in any way, so the posting date would prove nothing. And the other possibility, where hacking is involved would be highly criminal in so many ways.

Therefore I hope that you keep the story on this site. Or is my argument above flawed? In short my argument is that nobody can steal your story from you, because you posted it here *first*. The date under "Published" proves it. If I was in your situation, I would leave the story here and instead post a detailed entry on some blog-site about the incident and then post a link to this entry on your profile or as an update to this story. Or you could make yet another "update" to this story and post a detailed report on the incident as "chapter 73" so that any other person, who wishes to plagiarise your work would be aware of the consequences and that you and your fans are watching them! ( More precisely Calla is watching them and she is *not* amused. ;D )
Draceline chapter 72 . 8/19/2012
I am very sorry to hear that your work was stolen. I've had that happen myself and it is never a happy thing.

I believe you might be interested in a group on LiveJournal known as Plagiarism Haven. A bunch of well known fictionpress authors who have been plagiarized have moved there. I'm not sure if they are still accepting new authors, but you might like to look into it.

I hope you decide to either move or leave the story up. I have been going through my favorites list and reading things over again, and I had been about to start reading this one again. I will be very disappointed when it's gone.

I hope things work out for you and that the thief gets banned.
UnusedAccount22 chapter 72 . 8/15/2012
This Behind_Sapphire_Eyes person is a jerk. (And that's me avoiding much stronger words). At least it proves that you're smarter than them.
It's a shame that this story might have to go down though. Good luck with any other projects.
Behind The Stars chapter 71 . 8/15/2012
Wow, I know you said you were displeased with your writing, but I thought it was magnifisent! Like all the emotions and such were well thought out. Anyway I totaly loved the storie!
MistahFiction chapter 72 . 8/13/2012
i hope you don't take it down, but if you do i understand. i'll definitely try to help you take the plagiarize copy down.
King of Magic chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
An interesting start! I love the way you didn't directly say the king's abilities, but revealed them anyway. Good job.
Seretei chapter 66 . 7/28/2012
Once again Dante proves to be the character with the most insight ("a bit unstable" indeed). It was nice to have so many things linked and explained and satisfying to have my suspicions about the voice verified. This story is great.
Seretei chapter 48 . 7/28/2012
Dante's past was surprising. I definitely was expecting something else and I have to say you have once again continued to shock me. This story has already gained my respect because I can't predict the twists even though the hints are there. Dante is now officially a memorable character.
Seretei chapter 35 . 7/28/2012
I had to laugh when Dante attacked Alexi for doing something similar to what Dante has done in this story. However, I have finally forgiven Dante for his past thoughts (which were completely understandable but still made me dislike him despite him being an awesome vigilante-assassin) because this chapter seems like the turning point in his feelings.
Seretei chapter 34 . 7/28/2012
The way you have written this story is setting me up to be surprised no matter what happens. At this point I don't trust ANYONE in this story, including the main characters. Bravo for actually surprising me with your plot twists and leaving me guessing.
Guest chapter 19 . 7/7/2012
Loved your story. It was very original even though it was about royalty. I think your author notes were distracting though because each one was "unhappy" with the chapter.
468 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »