Reviews for What You Did To Me
Artume chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Woah. That was powerful, and extremely well written. I particularly loved the ending, where there was an intentional blank space to continually remind him. I think it'll be the space that'll hurt him more than the tattoo! As for continuing...well, it's perfect as a one-shot. And it depends one what you plan on showing in the continuation. Do so, if it'll help make things clear. But from my POV, it's perfect as it is. Very well done!
SophieStar chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
i loved that so much do something like that again and make it a little bit longer! Please!
Amber chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
That was deep... YOU SHOULD CONTINUE THE STORY!
Happy to be Mad chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
This story does not belong in romance. This story is familiar to me. . I don’t think this powerful enough. No person would willingly (with out internal turmoil) go near or face her rapist with out Inflicting something back or breaking down. It is not angry or violent (physically or emotionally) enough. She would not stop someone from punching them. Sorry but a tattoo wouldn’t cover it, plus She wouldn’t dream of going near him, unless to hurt them.

Sorry but this is to simple
She watched the seasons fade chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
wow...that was something. it was really something... keep up the good work. )
luckyelevenx chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
i REALLY like this. you wrote it well, i like the style. some of the dialogue is awkward, but the story is so good it doesn't even matter. the subject is cool, the end is cool and you captured the emotion really well. great job!