Reviews for Forehead
Nuitdemeztli chapter 9 . 7/26/2012
I feel bad for Jonh. I didnt understand if the model guy, the redhead and the cheater were the same as the guy that received the pictures of the dead animals.
14582 chapter 9 . 4/28/2012
beautiful.
youbugme22 chapter 9 . 4/9/2010
You're a very talented writer. Your style is so haunting and artistic. And I feel like this is the end, but I sure hope it isn't.
WishmiesterBeta chapter 9 . 4/9/2010
The last two large paragraphs are my favorite. You write in such a beautiful way.

Everything in the universe has been reminding me that I have to eat, come lunch. Reading this makes me want to go back home where I can not eat. I'm confused as to what I think of the secondary charachters, or whatever they're called. That guy with the girlfriend
JessicaKrystal chapter 9 . 4/8/2010
'Such an ugly prison your skin becomes and you feel you touch humanity by it's core.". That line is amazing. Great work with this chapter, though I can't really tell if it's the end. I hope it's not, though. I love it.
fynnagin chapter 9 . 4/7/2010
I really love this story. It makes me sad. I can't tell if this chapter is the end or not - he didn't kill himself did he? Your writing is so thoughtlike, dreamlike, psychotic in a way, in this story, (not an insult I swear...lol) Sometimes it confuses me when I can't tell who's POV it is. But it's entirely lovely. keep going darling
annouska chapter 9 . 4/7/2010
This chapter spoke straight to my soul. Amazing. You can relate feelings so well through your writing, I would have never thought!
JessicaKrystal chapter 8 . 4/3/2010
Absolutely amazing. It's hard to follow, but once you get the hang of it... Woah. Keep it up!
Indigo Masquerade chapter 8 . 3/24/2010
This is the weirdest, most confusing, amazing story I've read in ages. I love your writing style, its so offbeat, not like anything I've seen before.

I love the darkness of this piece, how with only a few short paragraphs per chapter I feel like I know the characters even though really I don't know them at all. Forehead is esspecially intriguing to me.

Beautiful. I really have no complaints and I usually do. I can't wait for an update.
Xyradis chapter 8 . 3/20/2010
He's such a strange character, you think you know him one second and he thinks something completly different the next. )

It makes me sad how he tries to push the idea of love away but it feels like somehow he wants it, maybe in different circumstances.

my favorite part :)

"I smoked to hurt my lungs. I drank to empty my insides. I manipulated situation to feel guilty. I watched Bruce Willis movies, for God's sake.

Then he came along. And fucked up my plans. I am the one to blame, I let it happened. I thought I could control it. Make myself believe my own lies and then kill the idea, like I have done many times before. Just kissing the ugly guys.

I belong now. I am in love now. And I hate myself for it."
annouska chapter 8 . 3/19/2010
It's funny how what he thought he wanted didn't make him happy when he got it. Forehead is sort of a complex character, but then he's really true. I like the way he experienced sex. It's not that I agree exactly, but the way you wrote about it is simple and straight-forward, and I can see why he would feel like it wasn't love. All his fears, and stereotypes are so mixed up with his feelings! Or, at least, that's the way I understand it!

When you update you really make my day! Even if I'm in my blues, like today!(How would a dark story like this make my day, you wonder? So do I!)
FeyXMixer chapter 7 . 3/18/2010
I loved your story. Somehow you managed to project someones brains onto paper and it wasn't too overwhelming. Simply satisfying. Please write more, your stories are wonderful.
Miz Mizery chapter 7 . 3/10/2010
Well, it is certainly not cleared up, but I read some other reviews and found those a tad bit helpful. I like how it's all, like, a one track thing. This guy doesn't let anyone else interfere with his thoughts, and it's unique and nice.
annouska chapter 7 . 3/9/2010
God, I'm struggling with words here! This was... wonderful! I think that description will have to do. Really, it's brilliant, my heart started racing when I read it!
annouska chapter 6 . 3/7/2010
This is seriously good. It takes some thinking to figure out what you're saying, but I really like it. It's blatant and just so real. Thanks. It's refreshing, somehow. (and kind of disturbing?)