Reviews for Wiccan and Pagan Essay
Willowinthepines chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Thank you, every person who has chased me down a hallway screaming, "witch, burn the witch" should read this, then maybe that wouldn't want to burn me.
blackbutterfly95 chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
I like it
ghostless87 chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
After doing a bit of research, I discovered that the Wiccan Rede is simply a poem that was written by a witch in Gardner's original Wiccan cult. It was never meant to be taken as law, but simple a moral "guideline" - that's not to say you can't cause harm, but that you simply shouldn't because it's not nice.

The Rede is a purely Wiccan thing though, most other pagans (like myself) have no ties to it or the three-fold law.

But you are right about one thing - most of us aren't evil and we definitely don't worship Satan.
Minor Masterpiece chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
I am proudly a Wiccan.

I enjoyed this essay and I commend you for your point of view.

Thank you.

Mea.
Evernight-Shadow chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
Very nice! You really prove you're point and know a lot about the subject. I really like the that you insist that Paganism and Wicca has nothing to do with "evil" or any other misconceptions people may give it.
CosmicalMadison chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Excellent essay, very interesting. I especially like how you made your point without attacking other religions. Thanks for sharing!