Reviews for This and That
Anon chapter 1 . 2/13
Tears. There are tears in my eyes.
Where the heck are my napkins.
ThatCoolCamelHump chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
Dude this is so good! At first i thought itd be about the young volunteer but then i wondered why you didnt just call her by her name and when you introduced the old couple i was all "Oooh" and anyways yeah this is good! I love it (:
Insomnia Personified chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Wow, I'm actually crying. Beautiful story, the characters' love for each other was portrayed so powerfully and so heart-achingly well. Amazing job.
AngelsXDevils chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
I actually have tears streaming down my cheeks as I'm writing this -sobs-

You seriously have a way with words! It was so believable! And so touching as well
valpal4630 chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Aw too cute :)

Added you to my favorite authors.

Your on-shots are great!
strawberry-express chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
*sob*

it's so sad.

and SO lovable. )
inkybetterdays chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Bittersweet but beautiful. Great job, as always.
Klaudiviris chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Sad and beautiful. Welcome back, we've missed you!
xoxluurve chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
you broke my heart.

GOOD JOB D

ugh, but seriously. i know that love is supposed to be amazing. but then when you have love like that that lasts forever, in your old age, it's like being ripped open when someone has to leave. and it's inevitable.

looking forward to more!

xoxluurve
x.betweenthelines chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
Haha. I was kind of excited when I checked my email and saw this in my alerts. :)

This was so sad and beautifully written. Well done!
deny.me.not chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
oh my god, i died inside. That was simply heartbreaking! :( I totally checked out the givesmehope website, did not know it existed, and man, am i glad i did. just makes me smile and i love it, even if its sad..

looking forward to your next story. :)

-dmn.
RoseLife chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
So incredibly adorable and well written

Made me tear up !
AwakenedDreams chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
This is a good story/idea, I like how you used elders, because usually people go for teenagers, but I like this.

Next time try to clarify the setting a little bit more, and add some more description.

I mean, I know they're in a hospital but what time is this in? 2010 or 1960's?

Keep up the good work.

-AD
blurrylights chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
Such a sad story. :( But so wonderfully written! Gorgeous job, and congrats on your nomination!
storys chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
IT'S YOU! I HAVEN'T SPOKEN TO YOU IN AGES! (do you still remember me?)

:D

it's really heart-wrenching darling. i like how the young volunteer was there, it makes it so realistic. i am waiting for the others (:

and happy valentines and chinese new year!