Reviews for Dawn of a New Era
Myron Greenleaf chapter 14 . 4/14
Okay, I just read all fourteen chapters and I have to admit, I really love this story. So here is what I am going to do. I am going to favorite it, I am going to follow it, and follow you. I really hope you will continue this story, I think you should try and find the time to continue this, or if not find someone else who you trust to continue it in the way that you originally wanted to.
Racer283 chapter 14 . 1/30/2013
Ldihawk chapter 3 . 7/29/2012
1. There is a minor tense change in the first sentence-you alternate between past and present.
2. The paragraph... "Everywhere I look, I see death and destruction... reads a little awkwardly
3. Really excellent depiction of the post-apocalyptic city.
4. Your first three paragraphs were wonderfully written and definitely set the tone well for the chapter.
Ldihawk chapter 2 . 7/29/2012
The cliffhanger ending was great! I like the feeling of safe, normalcy you build up right before the disaster strikes. Also, it seems appropriate to have disaster strike in the middle of a celebration like the Fourth.

1. There was a minor tense-change issue in the sentence: "Being grumpy, I still flip..."
2. I think you meant covered with food instead of cover with food.
3. I think you meant Aunt Lydia's shop rather than ship
Ldihawk chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Very exciting and suspenseful writing! There were a couple of minor typos-passed instead of past; bound and gag instead of bound and gagged; Do to circumstances instead of due to circumstances.
Racer283 chapter 13 . 7/27/2012
Racer283 chapter 12 . 7/22/2012
Guest chapter 12 . 7/21/2012
You are kinda wrong about official american national anthem. It's "The Star Spangled Banner", not "America (My Country, 'Tis of Thee)". "America (My Country, 'Tis of Thee)" only served as one of the de facto national anthems of the United States (along with songs like "Hail, Columbia") before the adoption of "The Star-Spangled Banner" as the official anthem in 1931.
Racer283 chapter 11 . 7/20/2012
Pretty good chapter can't wait to read more of it. There are some mistakes and some sentences need worked on but other than that everything looked good. Keep up the good work.
Luna's Pen chapter 10 . 6/11/2012
This is a good story so far. The plot is interesting, I can't wait to read more! There isn't much I could in the way of constructive critisism. My only recomendation is to get a beta if you don't have one-there aren't many mistakes, but you could eliminate them by getting one.
Tomato-cheeks chapter 10 . 11/10/2011
Very nice. I can't wait to read more. I hope you'd update soon :)
Racer283 chapter 10 . 10/6/2011
Pretty good chapter can't wait to read more of it. Also I know what its like to be a college student because it is hard to find time to write with all the work you have to do and have a social life. I find it hard to write even as I am in my junior year of college but hopefully you can find time to write. Anyways keep up the good work.
Racer283 chapter 9 . 6/12/2011
Kielke chapter 8 . 3/29/2011
I love this story! Ive been looking for a good scifi story for a while now and its so intriging!

I cant wait for more