Reviews for Carpe Noctem: Seize the Night
Floppy125 chapter 5 . 3/3/2010
I understand why writing this chapter made you feel scared... hahaha. Especially when it was in your mind.

Anyways... please update ASAP! I love the story :)
Shakespeare's Lemonade chapter 5 . 3/3/2010
duhn duhn duhn... This is getting good! why is the mom such a meany? how did they become vampires? why do the two women have the same name? Ugh! so many questions!
Sir Scott chapter 4 . 2/28/2010
The suspense is really building in this story now. I could make a guess as to who the mysterious caller is, butI'll have to read a few more chapters to be sure. Hope to read more updates soon.

Sir Scott chapter 3 . 2/28/2010
Riley seems to be some kind of vampire or something to that effect. I found that it was interesting that she liked love songs, but aren't most songs love songs. It's the most used theme by all poets. Good job with this idea so far.

Sir Scott chapter 2 . 2/27/2010
I liked how you have paced this story. I wasn't too surpurised at Tammy being pregnant. Verity seems to be a helpful person, although, being helpful never goes unpunished.

Sir Scott chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
Was that 7:00 am or pm? The mysterious guy at the end of first chapter and the air of mystery concerning the young artist's past and her present circumstances pulls the reader in. I look forward to reading the rest of this story.

J.L. Lofthouse chapter 4 . 2/22/2010
aw that is so sweet, i love the passion in the beginning of the chapter, it was full of lust and passion! Then this prank caller comes back in, i wonder whats going to happen next i hope that i don't have to wait to long to find out update soon :)
Stuffblah chapter 3 . 2/20/2010
Wow. I love this chapter :)

It's uber sweet!

Great job!
J.L. Lofthouse chapter 3 . 2/19/2010
this is a good chapter can't wait for more :)
Stuffblah chapter 2 . 2/18/2010
Just as descriptive as Chapter One. )

Your writing creates a vivid image in my head and I am loving the characther, Verity.

I have to say, this is my favourite Chapter so far and story that you've written.

I will read Chapter 3 tomorrow, tired ATM. Bwhaha.

Great story! Night ~
J.L. Lofthouse chapter 2 . 2/17/2010
oh what is she going to do? need to find out hope updates are soon :)
Stuffblah chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
I was hooked to this story straight away!

Your amazing!

Thanks for your review on mine btw!
J.L. Lofthouse chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
wow! nice beginning to a story, its quite intense, i think thats the word. I would love to read more, can't wait to find out whats going to happen :)
Lana Sky chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
I really like the begining. It hooked me in.

Verity seems like a well-rounded character with a cool alure of mystery.
29 | « Prev Page 1 2