Reviews for In Spirit and Truth
BansheePanda chapter 5 . 12/11/2011
I probably should have started reviewing after the first chapter, but by the second I was just so caught up in the story that I completely forgot about it.

I really love how the relationship between Camille and Kyla is developing, and especially how you don't place a whole lot of emphasis on Camille's otherness. At least not so far.

I can't wait to finish this story and move onto the sequel!

Blood
what is next chapter 19 . 11/29/2011
Is there going to be a part two
CelticX chapter 19 . 10/8/2011
I know you have been working hard to update and improve In Spiritu and I want you to know that as a first time reader you have done an absolutely wonderful job! I think I started reading this series at just the right time. I can't say how much I am enjoying your stories.

I agree with everyone else that your writing style, the plotline, the pacing, the characters, the emotions, everything just pulls the reader in and doesn't let them go until the end.

I've already read the sequel and will be commenting on that one as well, but I wanted to let you know just how much I enjoyed this. About the only critique I have, and it's strictly personal, is that I really would have loved to see Jonathan suffer more, but that's just me.

Thank you for a great story.
Hali2010 chapter 9 . 7/21/2010
well, i loved your story and i can't wait to start in on the sequel...so...good job!(and just out of curiosity, who did you envision them as?)
Greye chapter 9 . 4/26/2010
This story is amazing! It is incredibly well written, and I really hope you do a sequel! This reads like a true blue book, and an excellent one at that. Keep up the great work!
Kira chapter 9 . 4/13/2010
I loved it. This story very well written and sucked me right in. I read it all in one sitting. Oh I can't wait for the sequel! I'll be sitting here in anticipation XD

-sits on ground and waits-
Dust Errant chapter 9 . 4/10/2010
Good stuff, I'll definitely be looking forward to the sequel if/when there is one
Murder245 chapter 9 . 4/9/2010
Aww. :] I figured she would probably end up a werewolf. It was still cute though! I'm sad it's over, hopefully that sequel will start soon?

Just in cases chapter 9 . 4/9/2010
I have to say that I really enjoyed your story. Your heroes had great chemistry and your villains were despicable.

I would have liked to see the plot 'fleshed out' a bit more, but my only real complaint is that Camille and Kyla never resolved the whole break up phone call thing, they just moved on. I would have thought that being as passionate about each other as they are and the significant pain they felt as a result of the turn in events that they may have at least mentioned it.

Also I'm curious to know how Kyla was changed and by whom. Will that be in the sequal?

Thanks for a tops read, well done!
Murder245 chapter 8 . 4/8/2010
Such a quick update! I'm sad it'll be over soon, though. I love this story so much. And WHAT THE FUCK! (Pardon my language...) Does he have Kyla too? :O :O :O :O :O

Nelehania Sky chapter 8 . 4/7/2010
Oh my god . I wanna murder that son-of-a-* GR! Cause Jonathan has Luna and probably Kyla by the looks of it! Sweet Jesus!
Emmy the Writer chapter 8 . 4/7/2010
It's not true, right? Jonathan has both Luna and Kyla kidnapped, right, and he's got a gun to Kyla's head and is forcing her to say that, ok? Coz that so isn't right. Only one more chappy? QQ. Oh well, still really looking forward to now it ends :s

~Emmy
RainAddict chapter 7 . 4/7/2010
holy shit! what a story! i love you for writing it! lesbians and werewolves are one of the greatest combination's! i hope you update this soon D
Murder245 chapter 7 . 4/6/2010
Heehee...sex scene. _ (I know, I'm so mature.)

...Camille's not gonna get hurt during this shindig, is she? 'Cause I might cry if she does. (Not that that should affect your plotline, but still. I might cry.)

No ideas on the celebrity-character thing, but I'd love to see your opinions. :]

Emmy the Writer chapter 7 . 4/6/2010
I know I don't review every chapter but it's because I'm so mesmerised! Love the storyline and this chapter was well-written (If ya get what I mean ;)) As for your question at the end, I imagine Camille with past-shoulderlength blonde hair and a sort of elfish look, I can't really put a celeb to the character. Kyla, I unfortunately use a mesh between my best friend Kathy and Kyla from South of Nowhere, if you've seen it.

Keep updating as often as you do!

~Emmy