Reviews for In Spirit and Truth
Nelehania Sky chapter 6 . 3/31/2010
Duct tape is wonderful, is it not? I hope nothing bad happens to Julian. Even though he doesn't say much I still like the guy. To thumbs up, can't wait for the next chapter!

~Sky~
Murder245 chapter 6 . 3/31/2010
Yay for more fluff! Love. :D I'm really starting to like Luna, she seems like the kind of sister I'd like to trade mine for haha (just kidding, I love my sister). I'm really curious now as to whether or not Kyla's gonna end up a werewolf...

tzaine chapter 5 . 3/29/2010
I like the storyline and the fact that it's not it's great how you write long chapters.
Nelehania Sky chapter 5 . 3/26/2010
O Excitement! I can't wait for the next Chapter!
Murder245 chapter 5 . 3/26/2010
FLUFF! I love fluff. It's just so cute. :3 More fluff please! Heeheehee.

I really love that your chapters are so long, which is weird because usually I get annoyed by long chapters. Maybe it's because I'm always so excited to read the new chapter?

-Aly

P.S. Just so you know, I literally bounced in my seat when I saw you had updated.
Nelehania Sky chapter 4 . 3/21/2010
Sweet Jesus, go after her! I'm loving this story by the by! So much sexual frustration is infuriating, yet I'm still reading. Wonderful, just wonderful!

~Sky~
Murder245 chapter 4 . 3/21/2010
O.O

Why isn't she chasing her? D:
Murder245 chapter 3 . 3/16/2010
I'm sorry I haven't been reviewing! I love this story, I'm just terrible at writing reviews. But I feel bad that I'm not reviewing, so I'm going to try to review most chapters. Wow, I said review a lot. Anyway, for this review let's leave it at I was really really really excited when I saw this chapter was up, and you certainly did not disappoint in content. I can't wait for the next one!

MBaxter chapter 2 . 2/27/2010
I like this story, but some things just don't seem to add up. It's a lot of little things, nothing that really detracts from the story, but if you want I could PM you with the things that don't make sense to me. Anyways, I do like the general theme you have going and will continue to read this story, so keep the chapters coming!

Baxter
Emmy the Writer chapter 2 . 2/23/2010
I have to say, i'm massively enamoured with this story! Your characters have great chemistry and i love werewolves anyway, but i'm not looking forward to Aaron's return :p
40 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3