Reviews for Please Baby
rozlilta chapter 6 . 3/21/2010
Gus!

Finally, some cooperation!

Things couldn't be darker for Jayce until the end of this chapter. But Gus, she's a good person and an objective one. Just because Jannie is her sister, doesn't mean that everything is right for her.

But, Gus and Jayce are going to develop some romantic feelings to each other?

Well, hope to read the answer soon!
Shadowcub chapter 6 . 3/20/2010
Please tell me she's not going to

go live with this asshat! .
Biodragon chapter 6 . 3/20/2010
Finally something god happens to Jayce! Huzzah!
Shadowcub chapter 5 . 3/19/2010
Nice to see Jace got some guts and told that bitch off!
RainAddictCM chapter 5 . 3/18/2010
damn can she be any more of a bitch? she pushes every button she knows of and just keeps pounding and pounding and doest expect a reaction? Gus needs to step up and tell Jannie to stop bitching ( and someone needs to help Jayce!
jive bunny chapter 5 . 3/14/2010
ooh drama.. gotta love it

this was such a powerful chapter, keep the good writing flowing

and please update soon :D
Shazu chapter 5 . 3/14/2010
Its getting more interesting now. I wonder how things will turn out. :]

Thanks for the update luv! x
Dust Errant chapter 5 . 3/14/2010
Depressing, I hope the next chapter is a little bit happier. I honestly am wondering how you're going to finish this in 5 more chapters, but knowing you, you'll somehow do it lol. Looking forward to the next update, update soon!
manny chapter 5 . 3/13/2010
AH!

Jannie HUGE BITCH!

She's going to hell for that.

Biodragon chapter 5 . 3/13/2010
Well that is a very fitting chapter title, and damn you are good with making suspense!
Onira chapter 5 . 3/13/2010
Hey, I have to say this is an awesome story. Jayce is like the nicest person ever, though she tends to be a doormat in my opinion. Jannie is like Ultra Bitch! And Jayce's mother is a whole different kind of Bitch! I get the feeling that things are going to go well for poor Jayce once Gus finds out what she did to Jannie (not that she didn't deserve it, I would've knocked some sense into her head!. I can't wait for next week!
Lady Macbeth's Murderer chapter 5 . 3/13/2010
Good chapter, though I got the impression that Jayce bought everything, making the condo hers. Was that juts my mistake?
berndi chapter 5 . 3/13/2010
Ouch. Your chapter title was spot on, that stuff was heavy. The fighting was remarkably well done, I didn't feel as though it were too long a build up, or too short of one. Last chapter's realizations carried well into this chapter, and Jannie's reactions, while harsh, were vaguely understandably. Too, Jayce's reaction to the attacks, and the shove, were done well, because I could just feel the frustration building and building.

So, yeah, just wanted to let you know :D
beachcruzer chapter 4 . 3/11/2010
Just started reading this story and am really enjoying it. I'm sure Jayce is going to have a hell of a time when Jannie gets home and they "talk." I really hope things start going better for Jayce soon.
rozlilta chapter 4 . 3/8/2010
Ey!

I'm confused. The first three chapter Jannie was a b*h but in this one... it's not so bad... maybe is just because she's with her sister (who I like already). I would like to know more about her thoughts with this, perhaps next chapter.

About Jayce... she shouldn't had hidden that she was fired. She's in a very complicated position and her partner isn't helping, I understand that she's angry but, how much is she going to stand alone?

Well, I think Jayce and Gus would do a beautiful couple.

Bye!