Reviews for A Thin Line of Grey
Popping Popcorn chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Had this on favorites and noticed I hadn't bothered to review the story. I'm such a procrastinator. Anyway, I loved the prologue particularly this:

"I'd buried her mangled body myself. I had seen it in the hole I'd dug. I could still vividly see her blank face looking up at the sky as the dirt piled on her."

That was very creepy and vivid. Hope to read the others soon.
Titi chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
Beautiful, beautiful prologue, and totally heartwarming first chapter.

How old is Allec? From the thing, I'm guessing form the range of 8-11, but I dunno...

BTW, LOVE LOVE LOVE Allec!
Titi chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
Lonely_god: WHAT? THAT'S LIKE THE BEST PART! It's so...awesome...
Lonely God chapter 3 . 10/7/2010
Hahhahahhahahhahhahhah I wove Daniel very very much! take out the sentece/ revise the sentence where he says his name and that he is theif, it to be frank sucks. Sorry
bigsis2mysibs chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
Dude its fuckin awesome keep writing it! i wanna here it more...BTW...Kira lolz
Kylance Averet chapter 2 . 3/8/2010
Yet another interesting chapter. The characters are really drawing me in. By the way, have you ever listened to the song "Shades of Grey" by Waking Ashland? I think it really fits with the story. Idk, check it out on Youtube. And post more soon!

~Kyle
Kylance Averet chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Wow. Sad first chapter, but it really hooks you. I must know more!

~Kyle
WordEntwiner chapter 2 . 2/25/2010
Wow...this was really well written. The story has already captured my attention and seeing as it's only the first two chapters, that is a fantastic feat. The story has great depth and I really like the characters, I feel a sort of, connection if you will, with them. One thing I would recommend is that you describe the physical appearances of the two characters, so the reader may visualize them. Anyways, keep up the good work! I am really looking forward to reading more of this story soon.
christine8281 chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
hey cool story i am trying to advertise my website so please go to it and leave a comment thank you .