Reviews for Ashiteru, Mr Broken Piano
lili999 chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
Discount Nike air jordans ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 90 Sneakers ()

Discount Nike Air Max 91 Supplier ()

Discount Nike Air Max 95 Shoes Supplier ()

Discount Nike Air Max 97 Trainers ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 2003 Wholesale ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 2004 Shoes Wholesale

( )

Discount Nike Air Max 2005 Shop ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 2006 Shoes Shop ()

Discount Nike Air Max 360 Catalogs ( )

Discount Nike Air Max Ltd Shoes Catalogs ()
sophiesix chapter 5 . 2/15/2010
Its sweet the way you convey their relationship, how she doesn't shy away from teh things that show his age, but embraces them even. I loved lines like "That was what student life offered - profanity", "you remind me of someone i knew a long time ago" and teh "narnian wardrobe", they really drew me in. Some of teh section breaks were a bit confusing for me though, they didn't really add much sometimes, and like armariaseole, made me lose teh flow a little.

But overall a sweet story! good luck!
ArmariaSeole chapter 5 . 2/15/2010
Nice job. When I first started reading it, I thought, 'An old guy with some young girl, that's just messed up.' Then, as I began to read your story, I got into it more. I would have loved to see the mom's face when Catie said '“Mum,” she started, “this is my fiancé,”' At some points I felt a little lost, but nice developement of the characters and their feelings for each other.
Lee Daniel chapter 5 . 2/15/2010
Wow, I really didn't see the ending coming that way. I was pulled in and really liked the way you accurately jumped back and forth between their perspectives as they fell for each other.
Anise Cary chapter 5 . 2/14/2010
Interesting way to go about the forbidden love. I like that they hide it for so long, it's realistic. I like the last line too, sometimes there is just nothing wrong with a cliche.
Vulpine Ninja chapter 5 . 2/14/2010
Here I will review the whole story, not chapter by chapter.

I have to say that, I like everything about it. Now I'm not good at spotting grammar or spelling mistakes, so I put that aside. What I love about this story is that it gives me the light romance feel all the way to the end. Smooth and sweet. it's not too annoying, and the age gap doesn't feel gross at all.

I know it fits the theme, but I'm not sure if it satisfies the rule where the characters have to be unhappy. nevertheless, i may vote it anyway ;)