Reviews for Straitjacket
stevia chapter 4 . 7/19/2017
Are you not getting my reviews? Keep writing.
stevia chapter 2 . 7/19/2017
I'm enjoying it so far. Where will you take it once they get home? I can't wait to find out.
David chapter 17 . 6/21/2016
This story is great. I know, such a small word, but my vocabulary is minimal at best. Other then the audition and tutoring parts, the story moves at a decent pace (those two parts seemed a bit fast to me). I ended up reading what was finished twice. Good work and keep writing.
KarolDenver-Dalton chapter 17 . 3/17/2010
Gosh! They can't be so nice together I love her... and i CAN'T stand Kate.

HAHAHAHA She broke his nose and he still laughs XD hahahah he's just lovely

Poor Grace! I want to punch Kate and break HER nose.

Do I have to tell you that I really enjoy this story?.. Well you already know it ;)

Hope to read you soon

Carolina
read-write-laugh-love chapter 17 . 3/16/2010
I liked it:)

I do kind of feel like they rushed into I love you. I didn't feel like they had any sort of romantic relationshic at all before they said the big three, but I could be wrong.

Keep up the good work!

PS I liked the comparing Grace to a drug, it kind of reminds me of another story, but I can think of the name, darn:)
read-write-laugh-love chapter 16 . 3/15/2010
You SUCK! :)

Reasons:

1) you definantly tricked me last chapter, therefore you suck

2) there is only a little bit left, which means, you suck

I'm kidding (partially) :P

Good work, update soon!
KarolDenver-Dalton chapter 16 . 3/15/2010
Wow this cap is so nice :D

And thanks for the variety thing :P

Going back to the cap, I envy Grace... in a good way they both look so nice together )

I the couple!

I can't believe that the end is near... I've read the entire fic in 2 days and I feel like I've been reading about them for a long time!

It would be great if you could write a second part or something like that...

Well nothing else,

take care and read you soon :)

Carolina.
KarolDenver-Dalton chapter 15 . 3/14/2010
I REALLY WANT TO READ THE NEXT CAP!

Come on!

This is cruel, admit it!

You can't do this(well, actually you can :P ) the intrigue is killing me

Why is she crying and... mad maybe? Poor Grace maybe she thinks James is playing with her :'(

They're lovely and they would be great together

I love James but I must tell that Rick is wonderful too

I have to tell u that I was reading with a horrible fear within me. Just thinking of Kate screwing up the scene was enough to make me sick :P

I found this story yesterday at night and I got crazy about it! Congrats! I think it's very well written and I really enjoy it.

Well I suppose you are getting bored with so much words :P

Read you soon ;)

PS: sorry if I wrote something wrong, I'm still learning English :)
read-write-laugh-love chapter 15 . 3/12/2010
da da dum... something has happened to Grace before, at least I think.

Keep up the good work. This is the only story I read(from fictionpress that is), so I love updates:)
read-write-laugh-love chapter 14 . 3/10/2010
I don't think others understand how meaningful reviews are. I think people should review, or I will come take their shoe, just saying.

Well I really liked the chapter. It is kinda awkward because Grace in your story is a lot like my friend, also named Grace, but that has nothing to do with the quality of the story(which is high, I might add).

read-write-laugh-love chapter 13 . 3/3/2010
Yay! Loved both chapters. This is when I get really antsy waiting for James and Grace to get together, darn...
SargentLooneyPencil chapter 11 . 2/26/2010
very nice story.. loved it from the start.. great job!
read-write-laugh-love chapter 11 . 2/24/2010
Good work:)

I wish I could think of more to say but I am sleep deprived and have more homework to do(I really shouldn't even be taking the time to read your chapter, but I couldn't resist:)).

Keep it up:)
read-write-laugh-love chapter 10 . 2/23/2010
Hm... I am very curious as to what this scene is leading to.

read-write-laugh-love chapter 9 . 2/21/2010
Okay, so I can definatly see why you rec'd this story to me. There are a lot of similarities between your characters and mine:)