Reviews for Ol' Blue Eyes
Reeech Beeetch chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
This is genuinely funny! It was like reading about Jason Stackhouse from True Blood: totally hot but not exactly the fountain of deep, profound thoughts, is he? Glad he met his match in Joey. Cheers!
paraNormal chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
i extremely like guys like Carson, too-cool-for-life but really just whipped.
Sra.Puckerman chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
I like it, but i think you use too much the names of the characters Carson this and Carson that
xEchoxInfernox chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
yeah carson had me smiling thru the whole thing. i loved it, but i woz a lil dissappointed that joey didnt say she loved him 2. its still awesome tho:).
Brolinshipper chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Lol, I love the ending, haha. I love the whole story actually. Keep writing:)
SparklingStar25 chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
hahaha...that was awesome!
Ariellati chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
OMG this story made me laugh soo much! I love it, the way he tries to deny that hes in love with Joey is funny!

-Amy:D
ghurl00 chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
I love Carson's personality! He's very funny!:DD
xxcubanangelxx chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
Wow, that reminds me about me and this guy...

"your hot" :D lol, that was funny.

And Carson is uber entertaining :D
Dibss chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
Nothing deep but light hearted, funneh stuff ;)

Leggy red riding hood's antics made me laugh as did Carson's anecdotes!

WhenItRains chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Wow, that was amazing. I absolutely loved this style of writing. It was so...I can't find the words to explain it. It was just really captivating and it got a lot out there. It was refreshing to read from third person and get more information about the thoughts of the character than in any other way. It was like we were in Carson's mind and yet, we weren't. You made it sound like those were his thoughts, which in turn made it more obvious how narcissistic he is, which just made Carson and Joey's romance more meaningful. I loved this, I loved Carson, and I loved this style of writing.

Excellent job! Definitely one of the best things I've read in a long while.
futureauthor852 chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Hey, hey... I like it! You get a point for not make Joey say she loved him too...cause from my point of view, it wouldn't have fit. Just saying ;) haha Anyways, good job!

~Angela
sappyromancelvr chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Carson definitely doesn not sound like the average guy. haha. But that was really entertaining. :)
xInkMusique chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
I liked it, but the writing style seemed kind of weird. I don't know whether it's cuz it's your first time writing in third person or because that's the way he thinks, but it's more like you were writing in first person, but replacing all the pronouns with third person pronouns. Carson's rather entertaining :)
x Farii chapter 1 . 6/15/2010