Reviews for Ol' Blue Eyes
FizzyLizzy chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
Amusing. Amusing amusing amusing. This was great: so different, so cute, Carson's character was so well rounded.

But I have to agree that I'm not crazy about how they got together. I think if I got to know Joey more, it would help immensely. She just seems like a nice, independent girl (two big ticks), but there isn't much else that I can cling onto. I think the main reason for this is that she had to compete against such a memorable, humourous character like Carson. I really love him, and it pains me that I can't love her equally! D: And I just love when characters that I love get together. :)

I also need to mention that I love Carson's childish characteristics, and by saying 'Carson did this' and 'Carson did that' like a little boy, you added another layer to it. :D I love it.

Liz xx
happy-drizzle chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
You really are awesome! Carson had me laughing out loud! I love him! Great writing!
D-Mish chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
This was actually hilarious. He had such a kidish smart thing about him. I may or may not think his eyes are hypnotic too ;) Loved how you wrote this.
P.F Ally chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
LOL carson entertained me. a lot. damn i grinned the whole time i was reading this. and still am xP *grins wider*
Quinette chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
After reading this one shot, I aspire to be like Leggy Red Riding Hood except not so slutty. Carson's adorable. Loved the story.
tamii chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
I really like this story - it's really cute. I have to say I was kinda shocked when we found out Carson was 29... he seems a bit (ok, a lot) immature. But I found it really sweet that he has insecurities and his admission of love was so adorable :)

Ok, I should shut up now. Great one-shot :)
MingYueMeir chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Wow. Wordy.

I like the plot, and Carson and Joey were super entertaining, but Carson's internal rambles for half a page at a time were distracting as all get out. I kept losing the plot and having to go back and remind myself. I realize it adds to the character (and it -was- entertaining) but maybe try to cut back a little, yeah? We don't really need to know why he boycotted the letter E when he was four or went skinny dipping while his gramma ate ice cream.

Overall, well written and really funny. Good job. )

Ming
annoyance chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
This was such fun to read...awesome job! You're becoming one of my favorite authors here on FP :D

~Annoyance
Hiwiwy chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
I love lighthearted stuff like this. Yeah, you call it puerile, I call it lighthearted. It makes me smile~ (: I still wonder why Joanne insists she's called Joey though..
MK16 chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
LOL OMG

this tots reminds me of chuck norris

just how he talks about himself; high and Mitty kinda thang

I really like this _

awesomesauce !
Bluereve chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
Made me lough out loud, really good, i liked it! And the third person thingy was hilarious haha
Lobotomised chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Ready for my grand profession? I LOVE your writing. i honestly LOVE your writing! You're gonna hate me, but i first read 'Like a Rhino' and i'm like 'I've got to review because this is so good!' but then i saw 'I'm in love with a Kiss Whore' and i'm like, 'i'll just read this one, then i'll review' and so on and so forth until i got to this one, and it sealed the deal of my love for your writing and i am now writing my grand profession. I absolutely love how you can make the corniest scenarios hilarious and down to earth. How you can make the rest of us feel like we have a chance at love cause this is so funny, and embarrassing, and so REAL that i think i might one day meet my very own Carson. This is a really long review.. Anyways. I cant wait for your next story, so get thee typing, child! thankyou for making my day a whole heap brighter :D
AmandaHold chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Carson was entertaining. I liked how Carson and Joey got together in the end and the whole creeper/masterbating part. I just think there wasn't a lot of information about their relationship to go on. I loved it though. All your characters are interesting.
Seoulishly chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Incredible, as per usual. You're totally my favorite author!
bubblesarecool chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
"So, really, Carson is doing the female population a favor by not falling in love. Wow. He is such a saint." lol. loved that line. but have you ever read "to be a pansy" by itsnothingspecial? this reminded me of that story. but still cute!
47 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »