Reviews for Something Queer This Way Comes
Acinnia chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Wow. Best line ever: '"How do I know this is real? How do I know you wont stab me from behind." The biggest smile formed on the white Knight's face, "I can assure you there is nothing I want to do more," he said."
Romero is such a charmer and has such a way with words (like how he'll have his way with the wizard lol).

I really enjoyed this story! It was very quirky and definitely not a traditional fairy tale. It's really refreshing! :)
KatieBobb chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
These guys are so cute. I would love to hear more about them. Thanks for posting :)
Veneya chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
lool that was hilarious - A WIZARD HAVING CAPTURED HIS PRINCESS YET NOT KNOWING WHAT TO DO WITH HER.
lurved it
Sorrow's Smile chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
xD

sorry. I love it. HAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHA

definitely not the conventional fairy tale.
PencilSketchS chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
HAHAHAHAHA! I LOVED the ending!

"How do I know you wont stab me from behind."

"I can assure you there is nothing I want to do more,"

Romero the modest (cries, I'm laughing so hard) was really amusing. To think someone could have such an inflated ego, but he pulls it off charmingly.

I enjoyed all your characters, but my favourite by far is Aldred. I'm glad someone found him and may rescue him from his tower. Yes, it isn't a conventional fairytale, but that's what made it fun.

And these two don't waste time do they.

That was an enjoyable read. I think I need to read more of your stuff. :)

I'm not good at giving constructive crit, but there are a few typos here and there which you should easily be able to find and fix. I don't like nit-picking so I'll leave that to you and say the story had good pace, lots of humor, and was easy to read.
Happy to be Mad chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
-laugh- epic ... love it
East-0f-Eden chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Clever and sweet and your ending was humourusly (sp) evil! :)