Reviews for Chasing Butterflies and Chocolate
Laura chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
I've already reviewed this logged in so I have to do it logged out-

1) Whats your LJ so if you only post there I can know/check?

2) What exactly is going on with this story? Have you redone what you've written?

Thanks xx
lsfkjfrjurgijofjsdoijf chapter 5 . 6/21/2010
UPDATE GIRL! I AM LIKE DYING. PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE. I KNOW YOU HAVE STUFF WRITTEN. JUST GIVE US WHATEVER YOU HAVE
Lauren B chapter 4 . 5/24/2010
Wow! I am loving this so far! Allie was always one of my favorite characters and even though I can't say the same for Brian it is an interesting combo to be sure! I really love Allie, I think probably because she is a real manifestation of an awful, awful disease. Often eating disorders are glamorized and I can not stand that. I don't want to get too personal but I lost my sister to an eating disorder. It was a long, miserable and draining thing to watch and it went on for way too long. So to see a realistic girl with the struggle and who is trying to overcome it, well it makes me glad to see it being written seriously and in a very real way. I, do however, hate when Allie subs in things for bad words, like 'sausage patties'. I understand that you are Christian though it is just a pet-peeve of mine. Personally, I would rather she just not even say anything at all but alas it is your story- not mine. Anyways, it is very thought-provoking and I really am excited to read more. I am completely addicted.
xx chapter 5 . 4/4/2010
Just spent the last few days reading THE ENTIRE SERIES and I must say- I'm totally, completely hooked on this! Please update soon! It says you have 10 chapters written on your profile but you've only got three up here! Can't wait to see more from you!
Amelia chapter 5 . 3/9/2010
So, I was wondering how old Allie was?

Anyway, I love what you're doing to this part of the story. Take all the time you need to straighten things out. Can't wait to read more!
Twist Their Emotions chapter 5 . 3/5/2010
aww:( I'm sad it will be awhile but take as long as you need to make it amazing! (Or more amazing than it already is!) I just can barely wait to see what Allie is going to do next!
Guest chapter 5 . 3/4/2010
what a bumer! but definitely sort things out before you post! i know you can make this even better! i have faith in you girl and i hope to see something up soon!
Madison302 chapter 5 . 3/4/2010
I really hope you do continue

Love the story .

Good job

&

Good luck.
katelyn chapter 5 . 3/3/2010
I just wanted to say that ive been following the dan/rose stories for about 3-4 years now and I think it's the best story I've ever read and Dan is so sweet. Are you going to publish this? you should. :)
n.p-simmons chapter 5 . 3/3/2010
Aww... I was getting quite interested in this, just haven't had time to read (stupid school :( takes up so much time, even at only four days a week)... can't wait for it to be updated again either way.

'Nerd' is good though... history is better than english but only just ;D
lolgirl94 chapter 4 . 3/2/2010
hii! just wanted to say thnx for continuing with the dan and rebekah stories :D i think they're ah-mazing! i mean seriously, they should be published and sold at Borders or something cause they're awesome, just sayin' :) anyways just wanted to say thnx for writing and that i cant wait for the next update!
Twist Their Emotions chapter 4 . 2/28/2010
Whoah! Cliffhanger! I hope Allie doesn't completely lose it!
Twist Their Emotions chapter 3 . 2/28/2010
Well, I am definitely nervous for them! One thing about this story is that I am getting confused about Dan being home..he was then wasn't and is about to be home? Was the first chapter pre-book 2? I am just a little confused about that.
Twist Their Emotions chapter 2 . 2/28/2010
Hm...Allie and Brian- certainly an interesting pair!
Twist Their Emotions chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Wow! This came up fast! I love Allie so I am excited to see more of her than I did in the last story! Though I hate the Field household :/

Anyways, I am excited to see where this is going! Is this more a Rose story or an Allie story?
32 | Page 1 .. Last Next »