Reviews for Valentine's Day with Anthony and Dareynn
xXWhat-is-your-damageXx chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
... yum. Yep, I do love these boys quite a bit.
Crystalynn chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Excellent. That sums this up.

But the rating is misleading.

This should not be rated M. It is T at the most, and should definitely NOT be described as "smutty" since it contains no smut whatsoever. XD

Anyway, I'd recommend changing the rating. Stories that are K-T get read more often because the search engine automatically assumes readers want those ratings. Ms however are tucked away where the children wont find them and get scarred for life.

If you'd like to see some good, smutty M I can certainly show you some, and then you will understand 100% why this story is certainly NOT m. I promise. You'll know "smutty" when you see it. There's sweating and panting and thrusting and... Well you know. M stuff.

Anyway, this little oneshot was very fluffy and the writing is nothing short of excellent. I want to whine and complain and say it's way too short, but I'm already sure you'll be continuing with your other story. So that makes me happy.

Keep it up cuz its lookin great!
Wildblumen chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Heey! how come I was unaware about this story's publication? I really missed those 2 guys :P Well I'm going to subscribe to you since you've started to write other stories about them...But remember never to forget the essential one ;)

Wildblumen
Mystery chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
This was really good. I love these characters(: I can't wait to hear more one shots with them.