Reviews for Heart's Betrayal
xJadeRainx chapter 6 . 7/12/2010
This was a really good chapter! Although, I was hoping that Julia would take up William's offer. I mean, after everything that her father DID to her... she's still loyal to the mission? I'm team Archer all the way!

xJadeRainx chapter 5 . 6/8/2010
Wow, that's tough. I never thought her father would ever strike Julia. I was wrong. So she had finally realized that she is in love with William. I hope that all works out. I hope it works out for Tristan as well.

xJadeRainx chapter 4 . 5/12/2010
Oh boy, this is getting complicated, isn't it. I don't think Julia knows just how much this mission is costing her. Green eyes or not, William is going to feel far past betrayed if he discovers Julia's secret. I mean, what would she have to do to get back in her good graces.

Keep updating!

xJadeRainx chapter 2 . 3/23/2010
Whoa! Talk about a mission being potentially compromised! I wonder what will happen next? I like Julia; she seems real, and I'm curious to learn more about this William archer. Keep updating!

CelticGirl54 chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
Lovely writing, absolutely lovely. It is one of the best pieces I have seen on this site. She is immediately likable, and I like Tristan as well, her brother hopefully going to be a large part of her adventures.

Lord Raidan is a character that is a bit darker, bit more mysterious. I don't particularly like him from this chapter already, but we will see what he is up to...

CHeers
chewychester chapter 2 . 3/22/2010
MAybe she can have a mascarade ball and William can crash it and dance with her and throw her into a tizzy. Oh, that could be a fun party!
chewychester chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
This story is going to keep me on my toes. I love it. I pictured some imaginary place at first, then they are drink JD? Then the girl is worried about being ruined for life? My romantic life is deep down in the void of black pity, but I love this story.