Reviews for Presumptions
Be-U-tiful chapter 1 . 2/13
Aww short and sweet I loved it :)
SnoQueen chapter 1 . 1/17
I've read this story so many times over the past few years, I love it that much! I hope you write more one-shots like this! Honestly one of my favourite stories out there. (:
AlwaysBeAUnicorn chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
I love this one shot. But did they hang out between the second time he picked her up and the time she asked him to the party?
amama123 chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
Another amazing one...
APassionForReadingAndWriting chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
Love this story :D
A Searcher chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
I know you wrote this over three years but I have to say I loved it. It just had a slight sense of realness that the majority of romantic stories on this site lack. I can definitely see you as a published writer some day :)
FairyTaleDreams chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Great story!
amessageinabottle chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Do guys actually do that leave girls on a motorway no less the middle of the night!? Jasper was such a asshole I can't believe she forgave him so quickly the first time... Loved the story by the way was really cute
MEG0205 chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Awwww... So cute :)
Megan :)
TheCatGoesMoo chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
GAAAH MUST STOP FANGIRLING..."you had me at hello" I loved that line...but your version is much better ;)
hopelessromantic0160 chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
I LOVE this story! I think that it could be even better as a full length story-just a suggestion-I know that some authors don't really want to do that so...
Anyways I just adore this story and will definitely be recommending it to some of my friends. :)
HopelessFeathers chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Yay for Jasper's kind heart :)

I might just go through all your one-shots today...oh boy
twibbit chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
:))
nony chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
what i love about all of your writings is that they're all so original and unique and so completely different from cliches that I've become accustomed. your heroines are completely unique damesels in distresses. sure they need saving, but all of them have spunk and do the opposite of what i expect them to. great job love.
theKnobblyKneedWriter chapter 1 . 2/21/2012