Reviews for Presumptions
twibbit chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
:))
nony chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
what i love about all of your writings is that they're all so original and unique and so completely different from cliches that I've become accustomed. your heroines are completely unique damesels in distresses. sure they need saving, but all of them have spunk and do the opposite of what i expect them to. great job love.
theKnobblyKneedWriter chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
OHH MY GOD THAT WAS JUST... AHHHH 3
dreeming chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Like!
bickering-sidekicks chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
D'awwwww
Warrior-Princess06 chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
Love it! :)) Super duper adorable and amazing fic. And kind of funny too. haha! :))
Rand.om chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
God bless first impressions! I enjoyed the story a lot.
youngin-matomon chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Nice. That was cute.
strangledice chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
Woah! I love this one-shot, very adorable. haha.. I laughed when Jayden said Amy had him at 'm-hm'. lol.

Great job!
reindrops chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Lovely. I like reading stories where the black sheep (who turns out to be the good guy) ends up with the girl instead of the golden boy brother.
flyingpencil chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
Did I review this? I can't remember but I read it before and I thought it was a very fun and entertaining idea! Those two are just so... I don't know, you know their perfect for each other and you keep saying to yourself: "come one already, kiss her and get over with it" but the end was very well written!

It's great, I loved it! You have talent (h, lucky you)
pterodactylion chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
I really hate the prissy girl falls for the drop out kid cliche, but you really made it work :)

And I'm serious, I REALLY hated everytime she said "Excuse me". Maybe it's because of someone I know in real life, or something...but yeah? :)

Don't worry though, I loved this story (:
MADdreamers chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
I don't know what else to say. I really like reading all of your stories. They're great! (I've read most of them more than once!)
Button chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
I am loving all your stories!
becomesilhouet chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
Such a cute story! This was very well paced and had great characters. I fell for the couple right off the bat.
66 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »